FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I only saw the bundle at first, but it kept redirecting me to the launch page. Once I saw Vegeta, I just went straight for him. Trying not to celebrate until I see that shipping email though. Wanted him the most out of all the sdcc stuff so I'm hyped.

word for word my xp today.

Got my one Vegeta and dipped

20180802_180859.jpg

^ didn’t know they dropped already. Amazon had preorders for October I think so I didn’t bother with purchasing yet

Just put the Venomized Hulk on hold though hopefully they have enough

Question for anyone who got Vegeta from the original TT release, is anyone still waiting on shipping info?

Is stashpedia better than PPG? I’m still using PPG but majority of people I’m seeing now are using stashpedia instead.

I'm seeing quite a few outdated prices on PPG. Batgirl, for example, is going for ~$100 cuz she's vaulted but PPG still has her at $10.

Stashpedia to me is a lot better. They update their prices daily while PPG is a average of the last 90 days. So if a pop went up a lot the last month, PPGs price will be a lot lower.

Your best bet is always to just look at the recent eBay sold items to get a true current value.

Back
Top Bottom