FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anything under 50 for bao is good.
When incredibles comes to dvd people are def going to wany it

I am praying my Bao box comes mint. If not, I will pay resellers price for one. Box is really cool. The detail that went into it was on point. Inside and out.

yea probably, it did say Funko Shop Exclusive on the page. I don't think any other Funko Pop Up exclusive has shown up anywhere else. I could be wrong though.
so much for that. had one in cart and didn't buy since I just assumed I'd be able to get from amazon with free shipping. :lol:

2D8DC60E-E067-4425-93A1-8FA33AC7BEB0.jpeg

Another one. Not the Winter Soldier I was really after because my grails would be either one from the actual Winter Soldier movie series, but for $11 shipped it will suffice. And I loved it when Tony blasted his arm off anyway.

I dont know if yall saw it but funko is doing a survey to see who the next pop is they should chrome.
Nick Fury is on that list but so is a bunch of others who might beat him out

King Stannis is the rightful king and heir to the throne.
bout time you started making sense.

Jon Snow is the rightful king and heir to the throne.

In case many of you had forgotten.

Just saying, been to long without GOT. Can't wait what the final season brings.

And i still need to get Night king on Icy Viserion.

You’re god damn right.
giphy.gif

Also, I’d be down to Oop or trade Icy Viserion/Night king. The Pop is too god damn big :lol:

Last edited:
I haven’t even got to thank Tdogg2k for my waffle winnings.

I will be posting my pictures later.

Just been crazy busy at work. Sorry bro!

KING Joffrey Baratheon is the only King

The rest of these mogs yall name dropping are trash b

Alright fellas. Flame suit on...but yall inspired me. I am gonna give GoT one last attempt. I know how everyone loves it. I tried. Gonna try one more time.

Back
Top Bottom