FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

this pop execution isn't hurting me as much as I thought it would.
cut out close to 30 already.
Still debating on the DBZ. I may just keep the vegetas and HT og goku then say f it to the rest. just want the roshi goku vegeta and a real yamcha
Put my All might Tenya Katsuki and eraser head ht up.
Let's see what happens.
May just keep GOT and my other animation pops.

Im done with the Geoff hunt. :lol: TRU employees acting mad shady. I only got 1 extra to oop.
Which locations did you check? I was only able to get 1 from Woodbridge last night (limit of 1 so they still had stock, might still be available now too), Richmond Hill and Vaughan Mills were sold out.

this pop execution isn't hurting me as much as I thought it would.
cut out close to 30 already.
Still debating on the DBZ. I may just keep the vegetas and HT og goku then say f it to the rest. just want the roshi goku vegeta and a real yamcha
Put my All might Tenya Katsuki and eraser head ht up.
Let's see what happens.
May just keep GOT and my other animation pops.

lite purging pretty cool bc then you look at all the space you have for new stuff lolol

Did amazon ever put up the crown biggie? I remember hype posted the other one but didnt see crown up

can i have? :lol:

Already spoken for, sorry dude.

Which locations did you check? I was only able to get 1 from Woodbridge last night (limit of 1 so they still had stock, might still be available now too), Richmond Hill and Vaughan Mills were sold out.

I checked Oakville, Hurontartio and Argentia. All sold out now. Restrictions were all over the place, at first it was 2 then 1 then 2 again.

Latest PUs
20180831_125243.jpg

Gotta say these are definitely in my top 5 pickups for 2018

Back
Top Bottom