FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

New pick up

9BC38710-17AA-4FD8-8589-49B7AABDF345.jpeg

5463C400-B64E-44E9-A29A-62BCBA4B0D94.jpeg

7262A052-7B30-4DEC-B463-E10C465956F3.jpeg

My Marvel 10 Gold so far...

628940D2-8F5C-4A55-810E-A49A8AD7B893.jpeg

Last edited:
hearing spooky con and that elvira pop was a complete **** show.
1500 in line. They say the pop never arrived.
The manager coming out going ham on all the neckbeards waiting in line for a "10 plastic toy"

Bro I’m loling so hard right now. These people are heated lol i will say the ****ed up part is the no refunds on the photo op when she was late that’s some BS and chargeback szn fasho

So it seems that the store manager where the snowman dropped wanted them and the customers gone ASAP hence why the limit was changed to 10. Kinda crappy for collectors who didn’t camp for 8+ hours

Bro I’m loling so hard right now. These people are heated lol i will say the ****ed up part is the no refunds on the photo op when she was late that’s some BS and chargeback szn fasho

Watched...some take aways.
Again......
Stop camping .i know their situation was a little different. No ones fault so to speak..but con need to talk more to the line people.
Ive said this before about target, walmart. Non pop majority sale stores. . they dont care about your 10 plastic toys.
Its certainly not worth the headache a good amount of people cause. Real collectors are as bad if not worst than flippers. The personal investment collectors have make them more hostile.
All that money spent to get nothing sucks i understand....
But going right back to wait in line another few hours...like cats... Dont learn.

Yea pass on $30 for 1
Maybe better Pop selection

They did a box for $40 and 3 pops
Would be more like it

Back
Top Bottom