FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That thread title change
giphy.gif

Got Care Bear and Doughboy easily, stupidly passed on Chilly Willy, took a very hard L on Mickey and Batman, and passed on the rest. Definitely still happy that I didn't go for the bundle lol

Been grabbing a lot lately. Gotta do a recent pickup pic sooner or later

Got Care Bear and Doughboy easily, stupidly passed on Chilly Willy, took a very hard L on Mickey and Batman, and passed on the rest. Definitely still happy that I didn't go for the bundle lol

Been grabbing a lot lately. Gotta do a recent pickup pic sooner or later
Man so do I, been MIA in here trying to avoid the sneaker urges. The Jordan 33 pulled me back in...smh

Man so do I, been MIA in here trying to avoid the sneaker urges. The Jordan 33 pulled me back in...smh
The 33s are an interesting model for sure lol. I'd cop for the collection but maybe not to wear

Recent pickups have maybe been about 30-40 more pops, I really don't know lol

Heard there was 24 pieces in the bundle, not 12

didn't see anything about 24 pieces, this was when they re-released it:

"If you’re a fan of advent calendars, Funko Shop's 12 Days of Christmas Blind Bundle is the perfect opportunity to get a reindeer-sized jump on your holiday shopping. The Blind Bundle includes today's release - Pop! Animation: Betty Boop & Pudgy, along with previous releases - Pop! Television: Teletubbies 4-pack Bundle, Pop! Movies: Buddy the Elf with Raccoon, Pop! Animation: Christmas Wishes Bear, and Pop! Funko: Spastik Plastik - Flaky & Egor Elf 2-pack Bundle. There are still 7 more limited edition items exclusive to Funko Shop! Save time and money by purchasing this bundle to lock in the remaining exclusives! "

obviously more than 12 items, with 4 teletubbies and whatnot, but idk what else anyone is expecting to receive

Back
Top Bottom