FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeaaaaaaah, complaining about a stickerless pop because you “thought” it was an exclusive kinda says more about you as a collector. No judgement, just sounds nasty. Lol!

how were you even able to get replacements? All the reps i spoke with said they were all sold out
the 1st time they contacted the warehouse and they said they would resend another. when that one came in busted too they called warehouse again and this time they were oos. they called a few local stores and found 1 that hadn't been picked up and sent it over to my store.

Yeaaaaaaah, complaining about a stickerless pop because you “thought” it was an exclusive kinda says more about you as a collector. No judgement, just sounds nasty. Lol!
Are we actually complaining in here? Lol I thought we were all being sarcastic. Sticker or not sticker it's till exclusive to fanatics.

If im buying something.. It should be as advertised. No exception.

I have many common non stickered pop. No complaints becuase i knew what I was buying.

Why is the shirt more dope than the pop

Man the pop is dope but i'mma hall pass that till later. Was hoping flocked coke bear was dropping. Can't believe they gonna wait till after christmas.

And yeah it was double boxed so the Biggie was legit.

LOL @ all the bot boys that bought up the 10K+ "Fanatic Exclusive" and got it sans sticker.

Somebody oop me one. I got a fresh $20 in my paypal for you.

Man the pop is dope but i'mma hall pass that till later. Was hoping flocked coke bear was dropping. Can't believe they gonna wait till after christmas.

And yeah it was double boxed so the Biggie was legit.

LOL @ all the bot boys that bought up the 10K+ "Fanatic Exclusive" and got it sans sticker.

Somebody oop me one. I got a fresh $20 in my paypal for you.
Really disappointed about coke bear not dropping too..

B679CEEF-AD8D-4890-BEFA-9F3E84F2E1CB.jpeg
My mall pick up today during my lunch break. Walked into Foot Locker right when the manager was opening boxes.

Back
Top Bottom