FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

the GR is way better and its not even close... MJ never wore a v neck bulls jersey smh... dont want to sound like a broken record but still waiting on my circlecitysports preorder for my GR mj smh... on another note my target order did ship :pimp:
Waiting for nerdy collectibles too. They better ship...

Never underestimate someone's desire to make an extra buck reselling something just to prove they don't need a legit job, because that would be "working for the man".

Off topic but yeah you see this everywhere in life. Dudes doing Uber 60 hours a week because “I can’t slave away at a 9-5 job.” Or peeps selling their dignity trying to peddle fit teas or other pyramid schemes because a desk job would be working for the man. Like yeah, good job bro, you’re really off the grid living the life of leisure :lol: :lol:

image.jpg
Failed at Super Saiyan 3 online order, but saw it was in stock at my local GameStop. I was able to put on hold and picked it up after work today FTW.

Went to my local GameStop to see if any SS3 Goku’s were in stock. Didn’t have any but saw a Batman I don’t have and why were having a sale. Got home and examined it. Box was all beat up and open at the bottom. Brought them right back smh

3B4BA861-3804-4406-9ED2-E28FF151E0CF.jpeg

Crystal Heisenberg was my most expensive purchase. I waited for an eBay coupon but I'm glad I got it last year.

Back
Top Bottom