FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anyone ever order from nerdycollectibles? About to file a chargeback on paypal. These dudes getting a lot of smoke recently and just kicked the can on all social media. They aren't even replying to emails now.

I finally got one of my Michaels baseball bat case put up in my room. I’m having a hard time trying to figure out what 9/10 to put on display.

Anyone ever order from nerdycollectibles? About to file a chargeback on paypal. These dudes getting a lot of smoke recently and just kicked the can on all social media. They aren't even replying to emails now.

Ordered a Brent Burns pop from them last month, received it about a week later.

Damn.... I pre ordered the MJ common from them.

I still have a nerdy collectible preorder for mj. Where have people seen the issues popping up? I ordered a couple times from them with no issues

i might pre-order that Goku pop and shirt today at GS. People think its a pop and shirt of goku doing the kamehameha.

6A30716A-B9D2-47AB-AEC1-369E339D682C.jpeg
Couple new ones... that first appearance of Batman one I like a lot.

man state of comics has me :angry: pre ordered the common MJ in the beginning of January said would ship March, now its pushed back on the website until May :sick::smh:

Back
Top Bottom