FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

lol they going ham on SS now. Had to cop to maintain nearly owning all of them

Think im still missing 2-3 for the full set

17ED8D05-BEF8-45FA-9FAE-C3EB4DD11BEC.jpeg Clean af

ImpossibleMistyGiantschnauzer-small.gif

Those 4s look fake

tenor.gif

I’m sure they’re legit. They just look like the fake pairs you would compare real ones to back in the day. Like “toe box is too long and misshapen, tongue doesn’t come up high enough, grey on lace tabs doesn’t match the grey on midsole, Nike on heel is off center, no noticeable bump on heel, corner near heel comes to a sharp edge instead of a rounded curve, stars on forefoot look messy instead of well defined etc etc”

I’m sure that’s just normal now. Haven’t care about Jordan’s since maybe 08’ so I literally have no idea :lol:

Lol been over the recycled Js. Have fun when the midsole paint cracks after a wear. I’m on team Puma now. The motorola x Puma drop that day >

Also online might be RIP. I feel a wave of L emails to pre-orders as well. They barely had enough to cover pre-orders so online stock might be none or extremely low

AD87329F-087C-4AEE-9C30-82196ED33C76.jpeg

I’m sure they’re legit. They just look like the fake pairs you would compare real ones to back in the day. Like “toe box is too long and misshapen, tongue doesn’t come up high enough, grey on lace tabs doesn’t match the grey on midsole, Nike on heel is off center, no noticeable bump on heel, corner near heel comes to a sharp edge instead of a rounded curve, stars on forefoot look messy instead of well defined etc etc”

I’m sure that’s just normal now.

53BAF8FD-F01A-4E98-9726-7C2FB414A12F.gif

Heard Fanatics is real good about returns though.
If you say some are damaged bc of bad shipping you should get ur money back and possibly keep the figure.

Lol been over the recycled Js. Have fun when the midsole paint cracks after a wear. I’m on team Puma now. The motorola x Puma drop that day >

Also online might be RIP. I feel a wave of L emails to pre-orders as well. They barely had enough to cover pre-orders so online stock might be none or extremely low

AD87329F-087C-4AEE-9C30-82196ED33C76.jpeg
I heard from a friend that has a cousin that works at AT&T and was told that employees were able to sell still thru direct fulfillment and not to worry about cancels. And that there still is gonna be a drop on the 26th. Take this with a grain of salt tho.

I don't trust ebay for autographs

Right. I was looking at a Killmonger chase today that was signed by Michael B Jordan AND Stan Lee that claimed it had a COA. I messaged the seller to see what company certified it and I got no response.

Pop sold for 89 bucks. Nooooooope. Fake for sure.

Back
Top Bottom