FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

where's my oop tho? :lol:

giphy.gif
Lmao I found it in the closet. Got me up tomorrow as a reminder.

I think I flip flopped on the night king coming out. There’s way too many pops of him for what his role ended up being, but I think the dagger still being lodged in his chest is going to make me cop

Got an email about Lebron and MJ that I ordered from Circle City. I legit forgot about that.

Got the rest of The Simpsons Pops I needed from Box Lunch. Plus had a 25% off coupon.

Think it was superstarlord superstarlord that dropped the link. Props!

Guessing we get some new Simpsons at SDCC. IIRC, Apu was supposed to be an exclusive and kang/ kodos were going to be a two-pack.

GoT fans pissed off at how season 8 is going and purging their whole sets :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best decision I’ve made.

Bad decision was having 70 auctions end at the same time. First post office I went to yesterday lady working **** her pants when I walked in with all my boxes. Said “we don’t do bulk shipping here.” She only let me ship like 12 items then I went to post office down the road to ship the rest. Guy there was cool and said every post office does bulk shipping that worker was just lazy. Almost missed a flight because of this lazy postal employee SMH.

Back
Top Bottom