FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

LOL I just got that cancel email as well but I got a shipped and tracking email yesterday which tracking shows it was shipped and I was charged.

ATT just spamming everyone I think lol

I'll definitely be mad if I end up with phone cases or regular NK

Night king was cancelled by AT&T. Sons of bishes. If they're releasing more then don't cancel them and actually fulfill orders >.> Anyways this is a long shot but if anyone wants to OOP me one hmu lmfao. Kinda mad that I went out of my way while on vacation in florida to preorder and then they just cancel like that...

Welp lol
FE1264DD-1950-4B2C-B569-BADF32A8A8DB.jpeg

just saw this lol. it was fun while it lasted

not sure why they would even put funko. collectors hate resellers with a passion lol

Double my ppg and I’ll be happy. Just pieces of plastic anyway. Glad I got what I wanted but I bought way too many randoms.

not sure why they would even put funko. collectors hate resellers with a passion lol

were-in-the-endgame-now.gif

stockx doesn't care where they get that commission from, just going to be a pain in the *** for them to ensure condition as received and then sent back out, they better invest in a lot of pop protectors.

StockX trying to open up a market for everything. They now do shoes, watches, designer purses and street clothing like Supreme/Bape. Not surprised at them for trying to jump on Funko while the brand is still hot. Don't see myself grabbing anything off there though. If I can't get a Pop for retail/below retail then I don't want it.

Ironic part about that, the big Funko IGers, dis.pops, funkofinderz, etc. are all resellers and collectors turn a blind eye for them.

I think the funny part about it is we joke about it all the time not thinking it was ever gonna happen. WELP. :rofl:

This is gonna be a ish show.

There's not many pops that will generate enough profit to make it viable to sell on there unless they're gonna do a custom scale for it.

So dumb TBH.

Back
Top Bottom