FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

calling it right now. if theyre even allowed to get one, the first StockX Exclusive will be Travis Scott/Cactus Jack.

Stock X when Toy Tokyo announces an exclusive.

oineqir.gif

In all seriousness, stockx funko gonna fail. Too many collectors who want perfect boxes for this to work out well. At least on other platforms you can see what you're getting. How are buyers supposed to know what they get?

People gonna return back to Stock X when they realized the box has been opened so the verified tag can hang on something.

Proto prices about to skyrocket.

Funko changed it from 9 protos per pop down to 2 and no longer allowed to sell for charity or giveaway.

So what would be the best way to sell some Pops now that StockX is in this? Mostly commons, nothing grail status, but looking to clear out some lines I dont care to try and complete. eBay still the best move? Craigslist? Offer Up?

Yeah I know nothing about stockx. Ebay trash though when I was active on it. Not even looking to make a profit, just want these bad boys that are boxed up in my closet outta here :lol: But also not looking to lose money to ship em out.

Back
Top Bottom