FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I have the most success with local groups but have made quite a few deals in FPBST as well.

My collection wouldnt be anything without waffle groups also. Checkout Funko Carnival if you like to gamble!

I’ll look into that one as well. i tried to join the first two and I had to try again this morning, don’t know what went wrong.

Welp, I was trying to check-out with UpperDeck during the all-star Jordan pop re-stock and thought I was able to grab one after trying several times. I just received four in the mail and didn't realize my credit card was charged for each. I'll probably oop a couple on here when Coronavirus slows down and I can stop by a post office.

For those who tried to order during the re-stock, I would check your CC statement to make sure you weren't charged multiple times.

havent posted in this thread yet... been in the funkofanatic forums.. but heres my lil sweet that came in the mail.

image0.jpg

does that mean they take forever to ship?!?!
yea they were really bad at first, they made some changes to their customer service when a lot of people were trying to cancel their orders because they were honestly taking over a year. Hopefully they're getting better, I only did one order from them but would never order again. Unfortunately if you cancel, you can only get store credit, which might be decent if you then buy something in-stock, like Pop Protector cases or something. The smaller stores are always the last to get their shipments, whereas the safest routes would be somewhere like BoxLunch or Hot Topic. Honestly don't think I'd order from anywhere else at this point.

just watched a collector on youtube complain for 6 minutes about getting a box that had some dings from Funko shop...
I dont get the inbox collectors at all. meanwhile he has 100s' of pops stacked up unorganized all over his room.....
which still has me confused. Is it an OCD thing or a you want to sell it later so you're pissed thing?

gamestop wouldn't survive if they had to close for over a month. I hate people giving it heat. it's your choice to go out or not i was there today and the store was empty
I hate it because Gamestop has a history of not really giving a crap about their workers and this shows that to be true.

just watched a collector on youtube complain for 6 minutes about getting a box that had some dings from Funko shop...
I dont get the inbox collectors at all. meanwhile he has 100s' of pops stacked up unorganized all over his room.....
which still has me confused. Is it an OCD thing or a you want to sell it later so you're pissed thing?
It's a value thing for when you decide to let the hobby go. A damaged box can take away from profits. I keep all collectibles in some sort of protection. Funkos stay in boxes, trading cards stay in penny sleeves & the few Marvel Legends I collect also stay in boxes. Also add that I personally look at the boxes as art.

Welp, I was trying to check-out with UpperDeck during the all-star Jordan pop re-stock and thought I was able to grab one after trying several times. I just received four in the mail and didn't realize my credit card was charged for each. I'll probably oop a couple on here when Coronavirus slows down and I can stop by a post office.

For those who tried to order during the re-stock, I would check your CC statement to make sure you weren't charged multiple times.

If you have an extra, I would be interested in purchasing. Mine just came in the mail damaged and I’m not too happy seeing we got charged $40.00. 3D5FA177-E7F9-4FA9-B99F-7F16B9D8078F.jpeg 509BB24C-29FA-4531-AF51-FA2E32291859.jpeg 3A29C965-8A1E-4486-A0C2-C4B6B501C5A8.jpeg

It’s like the UD MJ has a hard time staying in the bubble. The box was fine on mine but was out of the bubble inside the box.

Mine came with a dollar coin sized dent in the front window. Absolutely horrendous shipping considering the price.

i got my MJ in today and it came in almost mint.... the plastic holding the pop in the inside of the box looks lopsided...i dont know if thats because of the pop... not a big deal though

i got my MJ in today and it came in almost mint.... the plastic holding the pop in the inside of the box looks lopsided...i dont know if thats because of the pop... not a big deal though

Mine is the same and I thought the same thing til I saw your post. I think it just might be how they are.

Damn. Seeing those MJ stories made me nervous. Mine came in mint as can be tho. Just threw him in a hard stack and up on the shelf.

looks like older naruto pops are coming out again. just preorder original naruto six path, tobi, and itachi

Damn. Seeing those MJ stories made me nervous. Mine came in mint as can be tho. Just threw him in a hard stack and up on the shelf.

Happy to see some are coming in the way they should be. Upper Deck asked for all my info and said they’d get back to me today so we’ll see what happens. Hoping they’ll replace.

Back
Top Bottom