FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Had the storm trooper and R2 already. They came in from funko shop yesterday. The Jawa was out of stock but able to grab the 10 inch Boba.

Need that 3PO and Red Boba too. Have a store over here that has him but is a little out of the way. Not trying to go out if I don’t have to also.

2B0A7360-701D-43FD-A0BA-A83D78DCD802.jpeg
Guilty pleasure movie. With one of my favorite actresses... I had to

box came damagedtho smh

Last edited:
Just ordered stormtroopers, had to keep refreshing until the Ship It button popped up.

I dont understand how my Jawa got backordered, when I ordered it during the initial drop. There were 2 additional restocks after I placed my order and somehow it got backordered? Makes zero sense unless every single person who ordered on the restocks got backordered too.

Check in store stock. Lots of stores in the Houston area showed them in stock as of yesterday.

Target stock tracking all messd up for the futura funkos. I been to 6 targets in socal today and yesterday that said they all had stock and they were all sold out even after checking the back. REALLY wanted a jawa and trooper. Slim/no chance they restock on target site right?

tdogg2k tdogg2k i haven’t been in here since before the Rona canceled all the conventions. Did you end up getting that B&N GoT dragon 3 pack?

Need them to make Beakman’s World Pops

on a side note, been watching some of the old BTTF animated series and they have segments at the end of each episode with Bill Nye showing some home-made experiments narrated by Doc. It’s almost amazing to look back and see how much exposure kids were getting to science with all of those shows at the time.

Back
Top Bottom