FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Any Black Friday sales? I saw BL was taking like 30% off but I think that's already over. I remember Gamestop had buy 2, get one free last year.

Todays exclusive
2D84F17F-636C-4EDE-8B72-9E41C2089730.jpeg

Yep, still have two orders from May 2020 with them that are nowhere near being fulfilled. They also are terrible with customer service, constantly deleting any comments on their IG posts if anyone is complaining about wait times, or they get really aggressive and rude on Twitter if they even do respond.

I wont ever order from them again. Had to order an BA exclusive from them this year, but will never do it again. They have some preorderes they havent yet fufilled from first quarter 2020.
Yep, still have two orders from May 2020 with them that are nowhere near being fulfilled. They also are terrible with customer service, constantly deleting any comments on their IG posts if anyone is complaining about wait times, or they get really aggressive and rude on Twitter if they even do respond.

This is crazy. I'm even more peeved because these are items that they have in stock from their toy rescue section. It's not even a pre-order.

Oh wait I’m thinking of another retailer, my fault. Not BAC, although they are notoriously slow shippers too. My bad experience is with Pop N Beards. Never ordering from those guys again.

Back
Top Bottom