FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I found that I have dramatically lost interest in Funko’s usually I keep up with my hobbies but I think that at the rate these are released it has made me lose interest.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Yeah man i feel you heavy. Haven’t bought a pop in months. Like the last thing i got and that’s just cuz I’m bat obsessed we’re the Bruce Wayne exclusive pops from target and PIAB. I’m like super selective now. Only thing i want are the new Iron Maiden pops

I found that I have dramatically lost interest in Funko’s usually I keep up with my hobbies but I think that at the rate these are released it has made me lose interest.

Yep, feel the same way, kind of interested in how the Rescue Rangers ones turn out but if push came to shove I’m sure I could pass, last one I bought was Bond in the sweater (not including the preorders I placed in May 2020 with PopnBeards that I completely don’t want anymore :lol:)

Yep. Trying to keep up with Star Wars which is what got me into them to start with, but there's just way too much to keep up with.

bruh, I've been feeling the same exact way. especially after hurricane Ida destroyed some of my pops back in September when my basement got flooded, I haven't had the motivation to keep up any more.

Back
Top Bottom