FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Nah, they know what they need to do................

omarfeatured.jpg
Haven’t bought a Pop in a minute, but I’ll come out of retirement for this one.

Bay Area folks.....we are finally getting the cancelled giveaway from the Covid season!!! 9/1 is the date. Buster Hugs!!!

GD_9_QhWYAAQoZD.jpg:large

And there is a VIP ticket where you will be getting an autographed version of this pop. Tickets on sale now!

A pop like this is cool in theory because it's a recent moment that we remember now, but in a few years, who is really going to remember this? Especially since it's a funko branded logo instead of the Chiefs logo as it should be to give it some better context.

A pop like this is cool in theory because it's a recent moment that we remember now, but in a few years, who is really going to remember this? Especially since it's a funko branded logo instead of the Chiefs logo as it should be to give it some better context.

i see it the other way.. i've seen some tiktoks of collectors and people ask "do you have _________?"

then they respond with "oh you mean this_______, when this________ happened? yep."

i see it the other way.. i've seen some tiktoks of collectors and people ask "do you have _________?"

then they respond with "oh you mean this_______, when this________ happened? yep."
I guess it would depend on the pop

Been a minute since i picked up something but i seen the new crow molds had a glow HT exclusive. Learned my lesson from last time HT had one so i got me 5 off eBay. Trying to buy up as many sub $20 ones and hold for when the new movie drops then quick cash in.

Gonna check the glow on the others and see if there some errors in the mix (green glow vs blue) Funny this new mold adds different makeup and it looks close to how James o’ Barr would draw in the ones he was given to sign at cons.

IMG_7536.jpeg
IMG_7534.jpeg
IMG_7535.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom