Funniest moments in NT General 2010. Vol. Late Add: KINGxRIECE's unintentional Head game

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Thread Backfire....  30 pages of fail in 2 days

http://niketalk.com/topic/272114?page=1  
roll.gif
This is my nominee, can't get any better than OP denying himself and the mods letting it go on for that long.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
 @ the bro thread. my first time being banned in 9 years
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dont sleep on this though......

ninjahood wrote:

another good thing to do is have a good core group of cats you politic with and go out with to counter da flocks of birds

you will run across when you're tryin to scoop.

use your 80's baby knowledge to overpower any situation...i call it da "ninja turtles frame of mind"

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-3.jpg

these 4 "dude" taught me da for basic personality traits of guys at a young age to be successful...if your squad possesses em you'll be good money 99% of da time.

Don- "da smart tech/style dude(he rocks purple so he's fashion forward cat)" he's da one thats gonna let everyone else know:

-da type of phone you posed to have, to blow chicks minds out then proceed to blow backs out

- wats da swag as far as gear and clothes, he's gonna know whats real and whats fake...total blog/forum dude

- knows about da whips (remember he's da one that hooked up da turtlevan, hoverboards) he's gonna know your da punk that de-badged your bimmer and added

M badges or having 24 inches on a v6 charger... his weaknesses are he can be shy because he thinks so much it actually makes him gun shy when it comes time to execute

(remember he was always da slowest one in video games) also to da naked eye he may come across as a nerd but when he does strike he's striking to kill( strongest in

games)

..give him a couple of drinks and he's good money.

Leo

this is da Leader, not cuz he's da one with most swag or ability, he's actually da leader because he's da most responsible...he's da one thats got perfect track of time,

he's da one that knows where we gotta go, how to get there, who to talk to when we do get there, and what hotel we gotta go to %@!+ out these young cuntz that we bagged

at da club, he's also da one with da alibi just in case any of da other dudes got a wifey and ya creepin on da low...he's also da "glue guy" he's gonna make sure ya don't piss

each other off, he's da one thats gonna make sure if there's beef that ya think about anything before it happens...he's da epitome of a level headed cat...his weaknesses are

da fact that he can be a lil bit of a hardass, and because he's tryin to make sure things go according to plan he can come across as a square, stringent, ridged, and nannylike.

make sure his  night isn't chaotic and your navigator will always show you good leadership in return

Mike:

this is da party animal, this is da dude at da frat party who's getting beer kegs strapped to his back while juggling cans of 4 loko while on a unicycle....your gonna want him around

because he's just simply down for anything "yo son let's talk to them chicks....looks like they got boyfriends...suck for them
devil.gif
" . this man was born with no fear, he's usually da best

dancer out da crew, he's da one that practices how to dougie on youtube, he's da one that had da animated facial expressions way before nicki minaj....his weaknesses is da fact

that since he's balls in ALL da time he's bound to have a high fail rate when it comes to doing anything new just breaking ice with new people...he's almost loose cannon behavior

in da right/wrong context will be either da catalyst for a homerun night or striking out in spectacular fashion...KEEP this dude ON A LEASH until your ready to get it crackin,

then unleash him on a slew of females, his idiot charm will definitely break da ice.

Ralph:

this is da a-hole, this is da prick, da douchbag, da smart Alec of da fams....his main objective is being da enforcer of da team...ya got beef? he's throwin da first punch, someone

needs to be told "get ya shine box" or "aye come at me bro" he's da first line of defense....he's also da most witty one, since he doesn't care what comes out his mouth you'll be

completely compelled to hear what he has to say, whether its good or bad is a whole nother story
laugh.gif
. ..he's also da one to give you da pep talk

or proper kick in da pants when you need it when you feeling defeated.."aye what you mean you not asking her to dance? stop acting like vagina and go pull that broad to dance, or

if you don't imma call you a homosexual for da rest of da night"  he's definitely da cynic too, your best scenario is having him shred through that cockblockin fat chick that

wont let da other chicks smash out da homies....he's weaknesses are da fact that he's completely unfiltered...and type abrasive..so whatever you do, makes sure he NEVER

has da first word, cuz he's gonna piss someone off.....when he's behaving he's gonna be da backbone ya got when it comes to walkin with that chip on ya shoulder.

in real life most people have combos of these 4 guys...da best person you can be is master splinter, have all da traits of da turtles, and understand where they compliment

eachother's weaknesses. ..once you got all this locked down, you'll be baggin April o'neals on a nightly basis.
pimp.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/276407?page=12

pimp.gif

[Makaveli]This be da realest !##% he ever wrote.[/Makaveli]

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
 @ the bro thread. my first time being banned in 9 years
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dont sleep on this though......

ninjahood wrote:

another good thing to do is have a good core group of cats you politic with and go out with to counter da flocks of birds

you will run across when you're tryin to scoop.

use your 80's baby knowledge to overpower any situation...i call it da "ninja turtles frame of mind"

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-3.jpg

these 4 "dude" taught me da for basic personality traits of guys at a young age to be successful...if your squad possesses em you'll be good money 99% of da time.

Don- "da smart tech/style dude(he rocks purple so he's fashion forward cat)" he's da one thats gonna let everyone else know:

-da type of phone you posed to have, to blow chicks minds out then proceed to blow backs out

- wats da swag as far as gear and clothes, he's gonna know whats real and whats fake...total blog/forum dude

- knows about da whips (remember he's da one that hooked up da turtlevan, hoverboards) he's gonna know your da punk that de-badged your bimmer and added

M badges or having 24 inches on a v6 charger... his weaknesses are he can be shy because he thinks so much it actually makes him gun shy when it comes time to execute

(remember he was always da slowest one in video games) also to da naked eye he may come across as a nerd but when he does strike he's striking to kill( strongest in

games)

..give him a couple of drinks and he's good money.

Leo

this is da Leader, not cuz he's da one with most swag or ability, he's actually da leader because he's da most responsible...he's da one thats got perfect track of time,

he's da one that knows where we gotta go, how to get there, who to talk to when we do get there, and what hotel we gotta go to %@!+ out these young cuntz that we bagged

at da club, he's also da one with da alibi just in case any of da other dudes got a wifey and ya creepin on da low...he's also da "glue guy" he's gonna make sure ya don't piss

each other off, he's da one thats gonna make sure if there's beef that ya think about anything before it happens...he's da epitome of a level headed cat...his weaknesses are

da fact that he can be a lil bit of a hardass, and because he's tryin to make sure things go according to plan he can come across as a square, stringent, ridged, and nannylike.

make sure his  night isn't chaotic and your navigator will always show you good leadership in return

Mike:

this is da party animal, this is da dude at da frat party who's getting beer kegs strapped to his back while juggling cans of 4 loko while on a unicycle....your gonna want him around

because he's just simply down for anything "yo son let's talk to them chicks....looks like they got boyfriends...suck for them
devil.gif
" . this man was born with no fear, he's usually da best

dancer out da crew, he's da one that practices how to dougie on youtube, he's da one that had da animated facial expressions way before nicki minaj....his weaknesses is da fact

that since he's balls in ALL da time he's bound to have a high fail rate when it comes to doing anything new just breaking ice with new people...he's almost loose cannon behavior

in da right/wrong context will be either da catalyst for a homerun night or striking out in spectacular fashion...KEEP this dude ON A LEASH until your ready to get it crackin,

then unleash him on a slew of females, his idiot charm will definitely break da ice.

Ralph:

this is da a-hole, this is da prick, da douchbag, da smart Alec of da fams....his main objective is being da enforcer of da team...ya got beef? he's throwin da first punch, someone

needs to be told "get ya shine box" or "aye come at me bro" he's da first line of defense....he's also da most witty one, since he doesn't care what comes out his mouth you'll be

completely compelled to hear what he has to say, whether its good or bad is a whole nother story
laugh.gif
. ..he's also da one to give you da pep talk

or proper kick in da pants when you need it when you feeling defeated.."aye what you mean you not asking her to dance? stop acting like vagina and go pull that broad to dance, or

if you don't imma call you a homosexual for da rest of da night"  he's definitely da cynic too, your best scenario is having him shred through that cockblockin fat chick that

wont let da other chicks smash out da homies....he's weaknesses are da fact that he's completely unfiltered...and type abrasive..so whatever you do, makes sure he NEVER

has da first word, cuz he's gonna piss someone off.....when he's behaving he's gonna be da backbone ya got when it comes to walkin with that chip on ya shoulder.

in real life most people have combos of these 4 guys...da best person you can be is master splinter, have all da traits of da turtles, and understand where they compliment

eachother's weaknesses. ..once you got all this locked down, you'll be baggin April o'neals on a nightly basis.
pimp.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/276407?page=12

pimp.gif

[Makaveli]This be da realest !##% he ever wrote.[/Makaveli]

"Have you tried Jack in the box's new milkshakes" "Yeah, me neither..." A lot of people didn't catch it but I was
laugh.gif
at the first post

"Have you tried Jack in the box's new milkshakes" "Yeah, me neither..." A lot of people didn't catch it but I was
laugh.gif
at the first post

Originally Posted by JPioneer

problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin soft lookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fire outta you

and all you gonna do is pick up your houndstooth paper boy derby from da floor and keep it moving wit da face on.

i like to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel right until a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when she walks by me

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!!!

Originally Posted by JPioneer

problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin soft lookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fire outta you

and all you gonna do is pick up your houndstooth paper boy derby from da floor and keep it moving wit da face on.

i like to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel right until a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when she walks by me

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!!!

pimp.gif

That's that 90's $+$+.

pimp.gif

That's that 90's $+$+.

Back
Top Bottom