Funny Video of Faking in Soccer

I figure this doesn't go in S&T cause its not about a sporting activity itself or a particular team...

Personally think this is why international soccer will never fly in the US.  After watching the NFL and a physical NBA finals the US/GHANA game just wasn't believable. Yeah there is flopping in the NBA but its more to emphasize how you got to the spot before the other guy, right? you don't see them rolling around on the ground acting like they got shot.

Soccer can be a beautiful sport to watch but this sort of *%($ is too much to handle for me. This isn't an anti-soccer post, these dudes have skill. Its just
grin.gif

I figure this doesn't go in S&T cause its not about a sporting activity itself or a particular team...

Personally think this is why international soccer will never fly in the US.  After watching the NFL and a physical NBA finals the US/GHANA game just wasn't believable. Yeah there is flopping in the NBA but its more to emphasize how you got to the spot before the other guy, right? you don't see them rolling around on the ground acting like they got shot.

Soccer can be a beautiful sport to watch but this sort of *%($ is too much to handle for me. This isn't an anti-soccer post, these dudes have skill. Its just
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ how they always cover their face, no matter where they get hit. That video is absolutely ridiculous 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ how they always cover their face, no matter where they get hit. That video is absolutely ridiculous 
laugh.gif

Basketball is pretty bad too but at least they don't roll around on the ground covering there faces when they get bumped on there leg.

Basketball is pretty bad too but at least they don't roll around on the ground covering there faces when they get bumped on there leg.

indifferent.gif

It's disgusting which ever way you do it. Basket ball players want the foul. Soccer Players want the other player to get a suspended, They Have to sell the foul.

I hate players taking dives it's disgusting and pathetic. And it happens way to much in modern soccer.

Back
Top Bottom