Furniture Shops?

I know that NT might not be the best place for this, but thought I would give it a shot.

Anyone know any good spots that sell decent to good quality furniture at good prices?  I want to get something a bit more substantial than the particle board flimsyness of Ikea stuff (real hardware, real hardwood, etc..).

If anyone knows local furniture makers that can build a custom couch/sectional to spec that would be very helpful.  I found a couch design I really liked at Plummers but they said its $4,000+tax and a 18 week lead time.  If I'm gonna pay that much for a couch I want to be able to sit in it before NFL preseason kicks off.  If anyone knows of a furniture maker that could build something from the ground up in less time (hopefully for cheaper) please let me know.

I don't know if this spot is what you're looking for, but it's down the street from the IKEA in Costa Mesa.

Take Harbor Blvd North to Segerstrom. It's on the NorthWest corner of Harbor/Segerstrom.

I went in there with the wifey and they had a BUNCH of custom couches in their showroom/warehouse.

I didn't get any prices though... We were in the market for a bunkbed.
laugh.gif

nah man dont go there. i remember going to those places when i was in college and looking for a couch. the quality of that stuff made ikea look like high end furniture

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT CUSTOMIZING ITEMS BUT YOU CAN TRY TRIVOLI IN ROSEMEAD
I THINK THATS HOW ITS SPELL
IT A BIG WAREHOUSE FULL OF FURNITURE FOR A REAL GOOD PRICE
YOU CAN SEE THE SHOP AND BANNER ALONG THE SIDE OF THE 10 FWY RIGHT BEFORE BALDWIN AVE

Back
Top Bottom