Fuser86 collection post...about time!

What up everyone! I finally conjured up some time to take pictures of my current collection. I've been lurking on NT since 03 but joined in 05. Veryappreciative of this place considering it provides good and useful information and there's some cool people on here as well. As far as the sneakers go,I'm still looking for a few shoes and letting go of some that I currently have. I've sold quite a bit off (heiney's, tier 0 am 90, and so on). Istarted collecting back in 95 when the Penny 1s came out. Penny was the single reason why I became obsessed with sneakers. I always wanted a pair of Penny 1sand Penny 2s but they were too expensive and there was no way my parents would buy them for me. The Penny 3s were my first pair of Penny's back in 98(onsale for $89.99), I still have them but they're not pictured(beat as heck). When I first started collecting my collection predominantly consisted of nikebasketball because everything I bought I balled in and still do for the most part(carpe diem, can't tell but they're pretty worn out). I still have alot of my OG nike basketball in the basement somewhere(Nike Garnett III, Zoom Air Vis, Air Uptempo, Damon Stoudamire's shoe, forgot the name and many more.Though, my favorite pair of sneakers are the black cement iii's and the safari 87s. I wear sz 9(85% of my collection is that sz) and there's somescattered sizes sz 8.5, a sz 11 and quite a few sz 10s that I'm going to sell. A few of the doubles I have I'm going to sell so hit me up if you'reinterested in some stuff.
I'm willing to trade for this stuff:

[ ]Knicks Dunk High Co Jp
[ ]Royal 1
[ ]White Cement IV
[ ] Nike Air Max 1 curry
[ ] Nike Red Supreme Blazer
[ ]Nike Huarache Burst D21

Feel free to leave negative or positive comments.....Enjoy!

JORDANS

AIR MAXES(PSG bws not pictured)

NIKE RUNNERS/CROSS TRAINING

NIKE BASKETBALL: PENNY/KOBE/BARKLEY(cb34 not pictured)

NIKE TRAINERS & AIR FORCE ONE

VANS/ADIDAS/CONVERSE/NB/ASICS/DVS/TIMBERLAND

NIKE DUNK HIGH/LOW

NIKE DUNK SB HIGH/LOW (except for two)

Update: Latest Additions as of 8/23

Update: As of 12/28

Wow great collection and awesome variety. Your air max collection is great. Not to mention all the dunks and SBs, nice stuff!

very solid collection you got, too much to even pick out a few haha and some doubles of some dope stuff too! thanks for sharing!

Only 8.5 I'm selling is the Safari 87 in white/blue. Other 8.5 is a pair of Vans I'm keeping.

Thanks for the comments thus far everyone!

DOPE!
pimp.gif

VERY nice.....AM Fam worthy, Ultramarine Hua's, I'm PM'ing you right now, haha.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom