FUSION III WHITE/TRUE BLUE-CEMENT GREY *UPDATE WITH NEW PIX AND LIL INFO*

Thanks for the pics heat.

They should have looked like the ones a few posts up. They aren't that bad, but as it has been stated the black/cement fusions are way better thanthese.

Originally Posted by ATAR1

yech.

sick.gif

As always thanks for the pics Heat!!!

These are complete crap!!! What were they thinking with the yellow??? Is that supposed to be a joke? Why not red? or even Blue but YELLOW???? Come on JB!!! Theblack joints BLOW these away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks gr8, pass tho

black v's 1st jays back in 1st grade/ cant nobody say nothing/ GOAT shoe introduced to man / gonna get in2 sumthin/ it's 70's OG '05 greensuede bean halfshells/ flyest Nikes? Tie; Lions' franchise and forces, mids must die/ and the top j is black wrapped w/ cement stripes.

These really had potential..

Too bad it turned out the way they did, the black ones are definitely the better of the two..

I don't like these.

And for the pictures, I like them best when they have a real background. That way you can better see how they would look in person.

Thanks for the pictures though.

Since the black one surprised me, I was curious to see this colorway. This is pretty much what i expected with a fusion shoe. I'm definitely not interestedin fusions in general.

Back
Top Bottom