Fusion Man AKA Rocket Man

I don't know if this has been covered on NT, but this just occurred a couple of days ago in Switzerland. It's incredible what some humans are capableof doing.

Yves Rossy, known as the 'Fusion Man,' flies with a jet-powered single wing over the Alps in Bex, Switzerland,Wednesday, May 14, 2008. Some people go fishing on their day off. Yves Rossy likes to jump out of a small plane with a pair of jet-powered wings and performfigure eights above the Swiss Alps. The revolutionary human flying machine comes after five years of training and many more years of dreaming.

(Photo Source: Wired.com & Associated Press)

fusionman.jpg

capt.1e8e3d34fb9a47cf94e8c6ab648d1dde.switzerland_rocket_man_ans103.jpg

fusionman03.jpg

fusionman02_2.jpg

This would be better if it can take-off from the ground but its a really good start .... A REALLY GOOD ONE

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

This would be better if it can take-off from the ground but its a really good start .... A REALLY GOOD ONE
Couldnt have said it better myself
pimp.gif

eek.gif
it's crazy that it actually worked, sooner or later he is going to be able to take off from the ground with no trouble
pimp.gif

Give it ten years, it'll be a thing of the past. But for now I've gotta say that's one of the most amazing things I've seen in my 19 years.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Not gonna happen. Flying for a few minutes after gliding from a free fall drop is one thing, taking off from the ground is another.

the world is getting crazy...this guy reminds me of ironman, the blind kid reminds of daredevil and the young kid in class reminds me of magento/staticshock...just wait until I get my powers *crosses fingers for hulk*

oh man 190 mph i hope i can live long enough to get my hands on one of them bad babys
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom