ALL OF THEM ARE
pimp.gif
!!!

Shout out to my dude dyyhard,indohan, and you big dummy

couldnt have made this happen without yall.. I love yall.. nomo

Originally Posted by TheGreatPoohdini

What exactly did you do? Those are not yours, and they HAVE been posted on NT before. So you did what again... posted them again?

Thanks, I guess.
eyes.gif

We appreciate your enthusiasm for these rarely, if ever, seen, pics. But, you need to give credit when credit is due. Even when you shouldn't be postingthis collector's pics.

Jay has been cool enough to share his very rare collection posts in the past. He also has politley asked that no one re-post any of his pics. You, and the restof us, should respect that request. Especially, when it's someone that so rarely posts what he has in his collection. It would be a good thing for you todo if you would post an apology and plead innocence of not being aware of his request.

Don't get too upset, Jay!

Is this guy serious?? TheGreatPoohdini, I have asked you several times to please not post up my pictures. I'm not sure what your problem is bro, but alittle respect is absolutely in order! Please pull the pics down ASAP and drop me an e-mail if you have a personal issue that we need to get handled......

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Originally Posted by TheGreatPoohdini

roll.gif

What exactly did you do? Those are not yours, and they HAVE been posted on NT before. So you did what again... posted them again?

Thanks, I guess.
eyes.gif

Thanks Jay for snapping those pics when youdid.

All I would need out of those is the 5s, I'd be good after that.

Good stuff, thanks again Jay.

Poohdini
indifferent.gif

these are yours homie??...im not into p.e.'s like that at all...but you got some sit...

juwan,josh,and ray rays
pimp.gif
ftw!!!

Back
Top Bottom