Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Friend just sold worn once black/pinks for $450...

LOL at people in BST trying to get over $550 for tans, $800 for black/pinks...

those days are over...
The heads have moved on, they're searching for that exclusive pair of timbs.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

all i know is that I am still looking for a REASONABLE sz 12...... but those BP joints are RAW!

Originally Posted by JMKickz

all i know is that I am still looking for a REASONABLE sz 12...... but those BP joints are RAW!
Define "reasonable". (I don't have a pair; I'm just curious.)

f it i'm still looking and will always be looking to complete my collection. Only got the zens then the dang hype pulled in, making it impossible to get apair without wasting $500+.

I haven't seen much worn pairs for sale, but when the lil hypebeasts start getting tired of their yeezys...i'll be there to scoop them up.

^ me too, I'll always be looking for a pair of the Zen's in an 8.5 to complete the set.

I'm not willing to pay a grip though...

smh.

yea, im lookin for the blk/pinks in a 14 myself, cant find em anywhere.....and from the youtube vid, i took it as kanye saying there was a yeezy 2 in thepipeline, not more colorways of this one (but %#% do i know, i could be dead %%+ wrong...)

i had all 3 but sold my zens and now trying to get rid of my tans. i just decided to stick with the black/pinks

nah, there was a dude who worked for kanye's fund or something like that who put his autographed nets on ebay with a starting bid of like $700 and nobodybid on them.

he relisted them and they only sold for around $400...

he had pix up of kanye signing them and everything...

was funny to me, at the time nets were typically fetching more than that, but it was like the autograph devalued them...

There will be no more yeezys coming out at all from what i understand. Some one told me they dropped him and that it was the worst collab experience they everhad.

Autographs do hurt value of sneakers and baseball cards and %$*!. Autographed items HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ON, this hurtsthe value would you by a pair of shoes written on? even by Kanye or the poor sap who stitched the shoe together? Just the way it is, get em to sign the box orsomething if you got the chance and don't wanna wreck the sneakers.

yeah, but honestly, michael jordan has been coming into one of the clubs i dj at like once a month lately (lebron james was there this past friday night too),i might consider getting him to autograph a pair of J's, if i could pull it off (if he could be bothered, he's always surrounded by women every time hecomes through tho)...

it'd be wise to get it done to a DS pair tho, and keep them DS.

but i might even have it done to a pair that aren't DS, but i'd get it done somewhere out of the way, not on the toe box or anything ugly like that(i've thought about wearing my black toe 1's there when i play and get him to sign the red inside part, opposite of the oldschool jordan logothat's on the outside...

when he dies they'd probably be worth something decent.

he's the only cat on the planet i'd ask to autograph a pair of shoes tho.

Originally Posted by gbrock35

There will be no more yeezys coming out at all from what i understand. Some one told me they dropped him and that it was the worst collab experience they ever had.
Highly doubt it considering you had people waiting in line days ahead of time for some shoes

Originally Posted by gbrock35

There will be no more yeezys coming out at all from what i understand. Some one told me they dropped him and that it was the worst collab experience they ever had.
If this is true it would be pretty funny considering how much Tinker praised him.

^ Even if Nike decides not to work with Kanye in the future. Yeezys will still release sooner or later. Look at the Ducans and Garnetts.

Back
Top Bottom