Future Air Yeezy releases

i was able to find a sz. 10.5 in the zen grey. i havent really seen a lot of the zen grey in a sz 10.5. im happy

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

On my usual sneaker hunt Sunday. Found these baby's.
Unbelievable. 
eek.gif

So im guessing w/ ur post (TDOt) and the tweet from mayor earlier that dudes who dropped 1200 on the "unidentified" shoe (Which is the price of the blk/Pnk yeezys on FCNY) are basically idiots and r gonna be salty

cuz they will be re-releasing in the Fall/Winter......

Correct?

Of course i am
laugh.gif
(that is if it holds true)

Buffalo Exchange in Portland? I didn't know they got heat!

portland BE's have the BEST finds.  and i've been to buffalo's in LA, seattle, Phoenix.  when i lived in portland i found MANY steals.  among some:  SVSM & gloria LBJ III's samples (sold for 350 and 400, bought for 40 each), jordan XX OG's, pigeon dunks, jordan XII retro, jordan II retro (wht/blk/red), sheed force lows, just to name a few.  your best bet is to go to the BE on burnside, then work your way down to hawthorne.

damn, now i miss home.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

On my usual sneaker hunt Sunday. Found these baby's.

Wow.

These are posted in I S S(the guy you sold to is there planning on re-reslling)and rapido is over there saying you are a liar and just attached a pricetag. Tried to set people straight but jealousy is rampant over there.

^^Manglor:

I just saw the thread and was dying of laughter. I don't worry about the kids at ISS. That website is garbage that why I never join. I appreciate you getting my back like that though. It was funny when I when into BE and saw them. $$ FTW!

If Nike re-releases the Yeezys that will be a shame SMH... i know that it is a business however they could have just done them as a GR in the first place!
OMGoodness....

Yeezys are one of the most overrated shoes i've seen, especially for the value. They're not even that nice to look at...

was that a b-grade krisp?

that's just insane...

i wonder how long they'd been there... brand new, right?

what is Buffalo Exchange? an outlet store i take it?

i don't think they're re-releasing any of the 3 colorways releases thus far, i think they're just gonna release the fire red colorway he wore during the glow in the dark tour (i just hope they don't go changing or adding a bunch of stuff to it, it's mad clean just the way it is). those are the ones i wanted to begin with, and was very disappointed they didn't release last year...

either that or he's designing a new version. heard something about that being the case, except it's gonna be an even higher cut shoe, more futuristic looking...

apparently a bunch of "in the know" cats around the chi keep saying "yeezy 2011, nuff said.", but i'd be willing to bet that's all they really know themselves, or else more info woulda leaked by now...

if they're doing a new yeezy it better be limited...sorry yall, call me hypebeast or whatever...it would ruin the shoe.

A GR Yeezy? Eww...i don't even care if i have no shot at them....

But the prices for a pair nowadays are ridiculous...i still want a tan pair

If true they are re-releasing im not missing out this time around... but does anyone have any new details?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if they're doing a new yeezy it better be limited...sorry yall, call me hypebeast or whatever...it would ruin the shoe.

A GR Yeezy? Eww...i don't even care if i have no shot at them....

But the prices for a pair nowadays are ridiculous...i still want a tan pair
I feel that, it takes the whole idea of the shoe away.

Do you guys think these are legit?

I know they are beat, but if he lets em go for a good price, why not?
PS: I think these were skated with...
http://

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, he wants $500
laugh.gif
for em. He says they're VVNDS

Back
Top Bottom