Future Air Yeezy releases

More limited?????????? Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!! I just dropped $850 of my financial aid on the black/pinks and $200 on the true blues. Can a guy getsomething close to a GR. By the way anybody else have yeezy problems with the laces getting caught on the strap. It really messes the laces up.

^ u need to get your priorities together 850 of your fianancial aid
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and all this limited crap is getting old, for example if nike was to release theyeezy with the VI sole like the charitites they could just take the profit and send it to the charity but i dont think nike is that generous.

Originally Posted by cannon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and all this limited crap is getting old, for example if nike was to release the yeezy with the VI sole like the charitites they could just take the profit and send it to the charity but i dont think nike is that generous.
another example that shows why we need more auditing of financial aid awards. this money could go to those really in need, not those that need anew pair of yeezys.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and all this limited crap is getting old, for example if nike was to release the yeezy with the VI sole like the charitites they could just take the profit and send it to the charity but i dont think nike is that generous.
another example that shows why we need more auditing of financial aid awards. this money could go to those really in need, not those that need a new pair of yeezys.
eyes.gif
u mad?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
another example that shows why we need more auditing of financial aid awards. this money could go to those really in need, not those that need a new pair of yeezys.
eyes.gif

Nike Air Yeezy x Air Jordan VI (6) 1 of 1 Sample for Doernbecher Auction

Detailed pics Via KATC

STILL FUGLY TO ME!
During the design process for the Nike Air Yeezy, Mark Smith and the wizards in Nike's Innovation Kitchen created a 1 of 1 Nike Air Yeezy sitting on AirJordan VI tooling. The upper features the complete Nike Air Yeezy as designed by Kanye West and the Nike iK sitting on the midsole and outsole from the AirJordan VI. The entire package comes in an "all Black everything" Blackout colorway with a smoked Black outsole. This 1 of 1 Nike Air Yeezy x AirJordan VI Sample was vaulted at the time of it's creation and has never been seen since. Kanye didn't even get to see it.
Unlike many things that get created behind the Innovation Kitchen's iron curtain, the1 of 1 Nike Air Yeezy x Air Jordan VI will be made available to thepublic through an auction in benefit of the OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital. All of the proceeds from the winning bid will go to benefit theDoernbecher program. Look for the auction to go live soon.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
u mad?
not mad. I have my pairs of yeezys and a degree from a great university. I only wish that financial aid would be used for educational purposes asit was intended for instead of frivolous purchases like Yeezys.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
Agreed.

u mad?
Its not about being mad, its about money being wasted on BS like sneakers and rims. People who could really use that additional money don'tget it. Financial aid is a dirty game.

Smh @ dude dat used financial aid money for sneakers, I could have used those 800 bucks. As much as I love Kanye and his shoes, education comes first.

It's a student loan so I have to pay it back. Talking about me spending money on unnecessary things like yeezys is stupid because the whole shoe gameis unnecessary. Look in your closet at all your shoes and ask "What is the point of having all these shoes?" There isn't a practical reason forhaving dozens of pairs of shoes other than wanting to look dope. I wanted the Black/Pink Yeezy, finally had enough money to get them, so I pulled the triggerlike Lee Harvey Oswalt!!!!!!!!!! That's the guy who assassinated JFK for you dummies out there.

You pulled the trigger, but those purchases will prolly backfire at u later, some things are more important than others and I think your financial aid moneycould have went to better use than a pair of yeezys, yea you have to pay it back later but you obviously couldnt afford the shoes cuz u used loan money to buythem. Im not tryin to knock u, enjoy ur shoes, i just want to get my point across. Hope you will make the better decision next time....

The "some things are more important than others" argument can be made about any of the shoes I buy. Most people think I'm insane for spendingalot of my disposable income on shoes. It's just our thing for people like you and me. Everybody has their thing and shoes is ours. Will dropping $850on yeezys come back to haunt me later in life? Maybe, but I'll be the homeless guy with the dope *!@ kicks on
smile.gif

I was joking about the "u mad?", guys.
laugh.gif

I think it was a bad decision as well.

It's not even that you used your Financial Aid for shoes (Hell, I got enough free money from my school to live comfortably and splurge a little),it's that you spent $850 on some Yeezys. I could've sold you a pair for $650. If I'm spending near a G on kicks, they're going to bedress shoes.

This may be a little off topic but did anybody catch these on the bay?!? The buy it now is $50,000
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
SMH
What is this anyway

http://i.ebayimg.com/24/!B((Zd4QB2k~%24(KGrH****i0EjlLmUvDqBKb4eLfPOQ~~_35.JPGhttp://i.ebayimg.com/02/!B((ZeBwBGk~%24(KGrH****j4EjlLm(n4WBKb4eMWSWg~~_35.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/09/!B((ZeLgCGk~%24(KGrH****jsEjlLmWUfiBKb4eNMkLw~~_35.JPG
!B((H3lwBGk~%24(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLly9hRBKb3PEyulQ~~_35.JPG

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom