Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

So I got a leak for the upcoming Yeezy 2... NO PICS, JUST DESCRIPTION Not 100% sure if its legit but it may be a starting point... I didnt read previous pages or other threads so if this info is already outdated or wrong jus disregard it...

1. Midsole will look like Air Structures
2. It will be a 3/4 cut instead of the previous high-top
3. Back will have a four-pronged fin like that of the Jordan XX3s
4. Toe box will be clean

I copied the description word for word from the leak so I cannot clarify any of the info...

Different from what ive heard so far.....
EDIT: 1) Midsole will resemble a Air Tech Challenge Midsole

nah, those are easy to tell... i've seen some fake black & pinks that almost fooled me tho.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Damn i thought you had pictures....jesus...bout to have a heart attack here

Speaking of yeezy's....i'm thinking of trading my zen for the tan pair...not sure...
LMAO sorry fam haha

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

So I got a leak for the upcoming Yeezy 2... NO PICS, JUST DESCRIPTION Not 100% sure if its legit but it may be a starting point... I didnt read previous pages or other threads so if this info is already outdated or wrong jus disregard it...

1. Midsole will look like Air Structures
2. It will be a 3/4 cut instead of the previous high-top
3. Back will have a four-pronged fin like that of the Jordan XX3s
4. Toe box will be clean

I copied the description word for word from the leak so I cannot clarify any of the info...

Different from what ive heard so far.....
rick whats been good, havent seen you on here in a while.
how about you let us know what you heard?

kanye west drops a shoe = hype. he succeeded with the first release. he'll succeed with his second and thats just how its gonna be smh. sad part is, theyve grown on me. a lot of sneakers have lately actually like lebron viiis and zkvis.

I'm excited to see it. Wonder what it's going to be like. I just bought a pair of the blk yeezy. Too bad it's Thanksgiving or else I'd probably have it by Friday already, but now I have to wait ntil Tuesday...

lebrons kind of look like yeezys now yeezys look like lebrons
2daiz2q.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

lebrons kind of look like yeezys now yeezys look like lebrons
Nice PS. and no romo, I love your screen name.. its soo tru

Thane a lot fam and j's been dead for awhile lol even though I been gettin way too many.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

^^^Do ya'll see a color code in that pic??
nerd.gif
Am I missing something??I've seen this pic since it's surfaced and I can't tell (Lighting) if it's Black or Blue. Shhh, is that Orange or Red?? Nobody

knows unless you've seen them in person!!! Enough with the speculations. Useless thread. When somebody has word on future Yeezy releases, Trust Me, theinfo will find YOU!!!

qft

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Real or fake?
if those is fake...wow, impressive.

i hope that was sarcasm because those fakes look terrible
laugh.gif

that shape is all jacked up and that swoosh looks bogus as hell. I have real Zens to compare and these dont come close.

Back
Top Bottom