FX: "Taboo" Tom Hardy...Officially Renewed for Season 2

I need to watch the episode over, was half asleep watching it. Thought it was a prostitute following him at the end.

Is the season really only 8 eps? I was checking imdb and it seemed to indicate that. The first two episodes have had their moments but kind of slow moving overall. I'm just wondering if it will start picking up the next couple eps.

Yeah it is. Remember that it's a series being produced in a joint venture with BBC One, a British network, and they usually have their shows range from 4 to 8 eps a season.

Its the Britsh way. Quality WAY over quantity.

Last edited:
Yeah it is. Remember that it's a series being produced in a joint venture with BBC One, a British network, and they usually have their shows range from 4 to 8 eps a season.

Its the Britsh way. Quality WAY over quantity.

Word to Luther. Gonna start this show asap

caught up on the 2nd and 3rd episodes

i almost like missing them on purpose so i can binge watch a few here and there. 

I'll probably skip it till it's over then try to binge. It really seems like a bunch of taboo subjects just meshed together.

This show aint for me. I wanted to like it but it aint happening

All of this. I find myself dozing off as I watch, though it could just be that I'm really tired.

Either case, I may give it one last go for ep4, or binge it come seasons end, or just give it up all together.

Clearly I want to make it work :lol: .

This show aint for me. I wanted to like it but it aint happening

All of this. I find myself dozing off as I watch, though it could just be that I'm really tired.

Either case, I may give it one last go for ep4, or binge it come seasons end, or just give it up all together.

Clearly I want to make it work :lol: .

I keep falling asleep too.

Funny how the theatre audience was waiting for Vestris. She did look good. Was hoping Lorna was into women and was gonna be bout dat action in the carriage.

A couple of weird conversations Zilpha's husband had this ep. He's a weirdo like the rest of them.

Delaney got these East India boys MAD :lol: High Sparrow has had it.

This big guy and that fight was so brutal in a realistic way. That blunt blow to the head. I thought he broke something for real.

The way this shows depicts the espionage side of America is scary. They tried James life just cuz.

:rofl: :smokin @ James ******* his sister his animal spirit is. Got her possessed.

This Bow chick growing on me.

That robbery :pimp:

Dumb husband about to die finally.

Yeah...good episode. Am I the only that notice James is low key balling... I wonder how he made his fortune...he tosses around gold and diamonds like it's nobody's business.

Last edited:
Finally caught up with all the episodes. Show is LIT. Haven't even had a lull moment, im literally glued to the screen the whole time.

this episode was crazy

james is a mastermind and a savage

james half sister is bad and his step mom is growing on me

i wanted james and ol boy to throw hands right then 

the american influence has kicked this whole story up a notch

Yeah...good episode. Am I the only that notice James is low key balling... I wonder how he made his fortune...he tosses around gold and diamonds like it's nobody's business.

Was in Africa.

Had bag of diamonds / buried a bag in the first espisode.

1 + 1 = 2

Show is def :pimp:

Step mom :evil:

James reminds me of a brute version of Tyrion / Imp from GoT.

Very calculated and moving steps ahead of people.

Best episode of the Season so far.

I was growing a bit restless but goodness gracious, super lit!

Completely forgot it was on last night. For me personally, that's a sign I'm to really into it.

Had bag of diamonds / buried a bag in the first espisode.

1 + 1 = 2

Show is def :pimp:

Step mom :evil:

James reminds me of a brute version of Tyrion / Imp from GoT.

Very calculated and moving steps ahead of people.
I know dude was in Africa where diamonds are...I also know he buried a bag....And I most definitely know 1+1=2. But that still doesn't answer how. I have been to Africa before but guess what I didn't come back with diamonds. I just wonder what he had to do to obtain them in Africa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom