FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

That's prolly based on area

Living in Miami you'd already have it living like that (especially if you a broad)

3C864E70-A467-4839-9534-D8AECB845E1B.jpeg

My barber is exactly like Bibby.

So yesterday some random guy drops in the shop trying to sell new bed sheets.

I was thinking who would buy bed sheets off the street?

My barber stopped cutting my hair , examined them, and bought like 5 of them.

I didn't even want to ask.

For some reason I thought that episode was going to go "dark" and have van get kidnapped or raped... was I the only one ?

For some reason I thought that episode was going to go "dark" and have van get kidnapped or raped... was I the only one ?
Nope. When homie said there's a basement downstairs, that was my first thought. He's separating her so he could try something. Glad that didn't happen.

I thought dude was going to try something but since this was Ratchet Form Van, she would have put the paws on him.

I re-watched the first 3 episodes and its so refreshing to see them all together (not counting quick appearances). We've had standalone stories for almost a month now.

I hope they're all in the next episodes.

Y'all are thinking wayyyyyyyyy too deep on the whole Van being naive thing. I don't think this is the type of show where something as serious as a date rape would actually go down. Not to say that women are naive in real life, but some of y'all are projecting way too much real life ish on Van.

I'm also kind of (but not really) surprised by how many people didn't like the episode/see it as filler, but thought the barbershop episode was good.

Here we go with this thinking way too deep argument once again. If you are a man or a woman out somewhere at a party you don't take any drink some stranger give you out of their pocket. It could have been Darius Paperboy earn ,I would have had the same comment.. What's with the NT anti-intellectual lately?

Watching the ep, it definitely looked like they were setting a rape situation up.

But this show being comedy-focused for the most part, with episodes that oftentimes have nothing to do with another, and those episodes being only around 30 minutes long, I personally just couldn't see a rape plot with Van playing out.

Word..

Uber driver getting mowed down in front his family, but this is a light-hearted show only.

Dudes getting set up for murder but the show is just comedy only.

Whole season centered around "Robbin" but it's just comedy only???

Don't let stuff go over your head for the sake of being entertained.

I stand by calling her naive. I mean she tried to scold her cautious friend about using condoms. A lot of females think a iud is a pass for sex with no consequences just because they dont get pregnant. Nevermind sti's smh.

Last edited:
Van getting abused at the party would of been a turn not before seen on this show and completely shocking for Atlanta

Even for the only fact it could not be brush off & left unexplained

Back
Top Bottom