9F7DE534-CAAD-4A56-BB20-8C6DA5FA5C34.png

1C394840-30A8-4EDC-AE15-24BA8F0AEF43.png

33029139-F7CA-4EFB-AF41-CBFBC11DD4B5.png

1099341A-1DD0-4F2A-BF8E-3C8F384CF232.png

57A3D465-F7EA-4497-9456-67CC56AC70D5.png

7FFBB790-1C1C-455C-B3A9-C22B736DAC68.png

A35650D2-E481-45E0-94B6-6E28BA7330D3.png

F6C2E9E2-9C58-430C-9ECB-D13386E4158C.png

i kinda looked at it like he left the side of the black woman and ended up in a cold world that chased him into the woods

like his decision to walk, to keep it real, was all predicated on her not being his girlfriend

that unity is whats missing

but paperboy thinks his misery is his and his alone

Oh ****! I just realized today is Friday, meaning I missed the episode yesterday.

Shot out to dvr!!

i kinda looked at it like he left the side of the black woman and ended up in a cold world that chased him into the woods

like his decision to walk, to keep it real, was all predicated on her not being his girlfriend

that unity is whats missing

but paperboy thinks his misery is his and his alone

Wut? The woman was “cold” herself. Stripper turned IG personality that slangs Wigs. She was everything he didnt want to be. Why would one want to unify with that? She was an opportunist talking about power couple ****.

This for sure wasn’t about men leaving black women. It was about Paper Boy dealing with internal conflict.

Last edited:
Paperboi been robbed of being in his own feelings. He gotta put all that aside if he wants to move forward and play the part. Whats keeping it real when nothing else is real is what it seems? A reoccurring theme this season besides Robbin.

Wut? The woman was “cold” herself. Stripper turned IG personality that slangs Wigs. She was everything he didnt want to be. Why would one want to unify with that? She was an opportunist talking about power couple ****.

This for sure wasn’t about men leaving black women. It was about Paper Boy dealing with internal conflict.

im speakin more from a metaphorical perspective than specific to her characteristics in the show

paperboi is like a porcupine, not able to feel or be felt

but he gotta change in order to survive in "the woods"

and as far as she goes maybe if she had a lil more love in her life and paperboy willing to claim her she wouldnt be "materialistic cold ig" chick

like she wouldnt be lookin for material things to fill what was missing

and it can also relate to what you call "internal conflict" = the loss of his mothers love

so he cant love or be loved

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom