FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

C96B1BF2-0F47-49E6-9502-66395450F8DC.gif

3182D004-20DC-42DC-9A72-DF998C50F41E.gif

0DCBC27A-B15F-447D-9184-678CA031D580.gif

81E11C16-5DC0-4A36-B6FA-76AB12E77BFF.gif

7DAB50E9-D8EB-42D4-B0CB-ECC4C508E2C0.gif

C55B4C75-94BC-4500-AB99-056E9FCE3F21.gif

probably the best episode of the season

idk what the hell made earn think he was gonna win a fight against tracy but I've seen dudes who got thin skin lose their cool just like that many times :lol:

This like the first episode of the season to be directly related to the last one...Paperboi was on tip as soon as the show came on.

Free Kodak :nthat:

I don’t get why some of y’all keep saying Ern scared of Tracy...

Ern face was looking like Berto **** after he fought Floyd...He deserved that **** though, everything that happened was his fault and he wanted to blame everybody else. I think that’s why he went so crazy at the chick apartment because he finally realized he was ******* up.

Tracy mushing the ***** down the stairs gotta be top 5 funniest moments in Television history

Last edited:
Man, I been in those car rides home from college parties where the laughs turn into ****** inquiring about a fade :lol:

Lol at Darius vibing out to What U Mean while Earn and Al were arguing in the beginning.

Thank God Al forgot the .38 at home

Tracy facial expressions had me dying. Hearing the footsteps leading up to the snuff:rofl:

Nod to House Party 2 with the chase scene?

No coincidence that Al letting Earn go happened with the confederate flag right above them. Laziness isn’t the only reason Earn is a “bad” manager.

Top 5 episode.

Ern fighting Tracy was just like him racing Vick :lol:

:lol: @ Ern training Tracy to be a good bodyguard. So dumb I'd like to see it for the lulz.

Plus when was he suppose to train him during the car ride?
it's not hard, you tell him that he has to let psperboi get attacked first, you don't constantly tell him that's he is playing security, and master zik, just from the name I'm going to assume you don't love any life like represented in atl........so you saying making tracy a bodyguard is dumb only shows how little you actually do know, so I guess smart is the manager too cheap to book a hotel room pays for real security, or you just keep not having security, or you let tracy keep acting like security and you don't acknowledge his worth (seems like a ***** move)
tenor.gif

So she can allege he raped / assaulted her?
Nah, he should've dipped ASAP.
bruh thought i was the only one like don't go in there with her by yourself *****, get a NDA, a consent form, but def thought that **** was gone come back through the courts, lost weed and some adidas superstar can't be too mad

Paperboi not thinking about a NDA at this point. That’s what having an actual manager is for. Someone that’s protecting you from the crazy groupies, not someone going out of their way to put you in contact with them

Paperboi not thinking about a NDA at this point. That’s what having an actual manager is for. Someone that’s protecting you from the crazy groupies, not someone going out of their way to put you in contact with them
you right

Kelis accusing Nas of abuse, Cosby found guilty, Tracy snuffing shawty down a flight of steps. Yesterday was a tough day real talk.

First convo Ern and Paperboi had about being his manager:

- I need Malcolm, you're too Martin
- You're already Malcolm, what you need is a silent wild card who can play both sides if needed

Ern def showed both this episode. But he needs to learn how to fight. Tracy was slippin' them punches like nothing. And his double leg was trash too.

The whole Clark County being an industry plant is huge. PaperBoi sees CC's success as a result of his manager having connections and ultimately being a "real" manager. My guess is PaperBoi will shop around for a new manager and see how much BS goes into getting to the level of success of CC.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..." -Bob Marley

The whole Clark County being an industry plant is huge. PaperBoi sees CC's success as a result of his manager having connections and ultimately being a "real" manager. My guess is PaperBoi will shop around for a new manager and see how much BS goes into getting to the level of success of CC.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..." -Bob Marley
i think there is a healthy middle between crooked industry manager and manager that books dorm rooms

it's not hard, you tell him that he has to let psperboi get attacked first, you don't constantly tell him that's he is playing security, and master zik, just from the name I'm going to assume you don't love any life like represented in atl........so you saying making tracy a bodyguard is dumb only shows how little you actually do know, so I guess smart is the manager too cheap to book a hotel room pays for real security, or you just keep not having security, or you let tracy keep acting like security and you don't acknowledge his worth (seems like a ***** move)
tenor.gif
What does loving life represented in atl have to do with anything? Especially in relation to my NT name? :lol:

Its Tracy who self appointed himself body guard. Ern didn't want him to be one. Why would he train him or want to? Sen don't even like the *****.

You not making any sense. Did you watch the ep? Clark County didn't need his goons for that show..

Instead of being so sensitive and being hurt by what I said stop saying dumb **** and pay attention to the characters and show man

Last edited:
Can’t help but feel sorry for Paperboi. He’s like a cautionary tale of when trying to keep it real goes wrong. He’s trying to stay Al but staying Al would kill Paperboi both figuratively and literally. I think The Woods ep did a great job of showing Al coming to the realization of what it means to be a celebrity.

In this ep he said it best, “my next move has to be my best move.” Paperboi can’t walk around the hood dolo and be invisible like Al could. Paperboi can’t be strapped like Al could, let Tracy handle that. Paperboi isn’t Ern’s cousin, Al is. Paperboi doesn’t owe Ern anything. But I wonder if the next ep is a flashback to Al’s childhood and we see if something happened back then that would show us why Al may stay loyal to Ern.

What does loving life represented in atl have to do with anything? Especially in relation to my NT name? :lol:

Its Tracy who self appointed himself body guard. Ern didn't want him to be one. Why would he train him or want to? Sen don't even like the *****.

You not making any sense. Did you watch the ep? Clark County didn't need his goons got that show..

Instead of being so sensitive and being hurt by what I said stop saying dumb **** and pay attention to the characters and show man
not about sensitive, just educated someone about a situation they know nothing about, so pay attention if your going to be a cheap manager, take advantage of a friend with a useful skill set help him instead of try to **** on him; so are you watching the show and playing attention to characters
and I point to the fact you probably don't live any life like that because, ****** not , aside from earn being economic and utilizing a skill, in real life tracy is a ***** you want on your team, because he stays out of site, and from the show hasn't shown any disloyal traits, and he is on go, i point to the fact that earn could teach him because instead of just letting him be a goon, attempt to help tracy transition, but you seem real comfortable to sit back and **** on him, not something in your real life you would do to a ***** like tracy tho i bet, so yea just by reading your nt name and comments i feel as though that would be you lumped up in the backseat like earn

i really don't want this to go back and forth so it's not really a personal attack on you, but it seems as though your mindset is just let tracy be a *****, i wholeheartedly disagree, i feel like help you, because of the 3 I feel earn could communicate to how to adapt the best, even though earn is coming off negatively now, but it is just a show

Last edited:
not about sensitive, just educated someone about a situation they know nothing about, so pay attention if your going to be a cheap manager, take advantage of a friend with a useful skill set help him instead of try to **** on him; so are you watching the show and playing attention to characters
and I point to the fact you probably don't live any life like that because, *****s not , aside from earn being economic and utilizing a skill, in real life tracy is a ***** you want on your team, because he stays out of site, and from the show hasn't shown any disloyal traits, and he is on go, i point to the fact that earn could teach him because instead of just letting him be a goon, attempt to help tracy transition, but you seem real comfortable to sit back and **** on him, not something in your real life you would do to a ***** like tracy tho i bet, so yea just by reading your nt name and comments i feel as though that would be you lumped up in the backseat like earn

i really don't want this to go back and forth so it's not really a personal attack on you, but it seems as though your mindset is just let tracy be a *****, i wholeheartedly disagree, i feel like help you, because of the 3 I feel earn could communicate to how to adapt the best, even though earn is coming off negatively now, but it is just a show
I didn't read this aside from the first sentence. I'll say again, stop being sensitive.

You trying to educate while ignoring facts :lol:

I don't want that shortbus education.

Back
Top Bottom