FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Oh I know he probably can't leave the country but I meant more so letting him know that they were heading on a european tour so he can make plans accordingly. Wonder how much they stand to make on this tour, how much per show Paper Boi is at this point, Earn gets 20% of that right?

Ain’t Tracy on Papers though? Doubt he can make a Euro trip all Willy nilly

FINALLY Gucci’d down

HAD to level up

CAN’T go overseas in them TJ Maxx Polos

FCEAC8F8-1FF0-4096-8619-2C33374EC400.jpeg

no, its never ‘that deep’ with us, which is why we continue to receive the same results

And Al is heavy on image. Dudes name is Paper Boi :lol: clearly higher end clothing was coming once he felt like he leveled up.

Maintaining your image is part of the How To Be A Rapper package.

I’m saying....but you know how this thread gets with everything :rolleyes. Like we don’t understand materialism, keeping up with the joneses and rap’s complicated history with European luxury brands.

But yeah...god forbid we make a comment about paperboi not wearing 6XL Coogi shirts in 2018 while being a mainstream rapper.

FINALLY Gucci’d down

HAD to level up

CAN’T go overseas in them TJ Maxx Polos

FCEAC8F8-1FF0-4096-8619-2C33374EC400.jpeg

no, its never ‘that deep’ with us, which is why we continue to receive the same results
All it is you gotta look the part in the entertainment world...ain’t no “us” in that , that’s everybody involved in the industry...Hope Paper Boi keeps killin it with the designer, live up to his name :pimp:

From the moment he put the gun in his bag I was holding my breath man.

Especially when he's putting his daughter in the car with the damn bag swinging around on his arm. Couldn't take it, almost changed the channel.:lol:

That’s how I felt when he was in line at TSA. I was about to turn it off lmao

TSA calling out asking whose bag is exactly what they do when they pull a bag to the side for inspection.

This was a great season with a stressful ending. I look forward to next season cuz I have no clue what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom