FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

My favorite part about Atlanta is that we have three of the best talents of this generation in Glover Stanfield and Henry just chilling and making dope art together without letting anybody tell them how to make it

It was Lake Lanier that drowned Oscarville by way of the chattahoochee.

Yeah its a sad history.

A bunch of lake scenes on Ozark are shot at lake lanier too.

This show is just on another level man Donald Glover is absolutely in his bag, and it's a damn shame that is going to end after three seasons but end on a high note and do your thing man. That first episode was surreal the fact that it's based off the true stories the way they portrayed it the fact that they gave the victims the glimmer of success and hope and getting out when the reality was different, that's just powerful.

The next episode of the actual story is just awesome. Van and her journey was interesting then pairing up a Darius and that insane end of that like funeral scene that's what the show does the best. Paperboy is hysterical the fact that he decided to stay in jail just to take a nap and have his meal and the guard was being so cool with him I absolutely love the show

The white women having a dog named Cornpop was low key hilarious

Little Joe Biden easter egg not a lot of folk will pick up on
A lotta little jokes like that, bet the writers room was cracking up. The self satisfaction they had when the cop said the kid looked like Aloe Blacc had me dying.

But Obama was in the writers room so you gotta expect some good political stuff.

Malia Obama.

So…was Darius the other boy from that family? I didn’t like how the kid went back to his same toxic family…and what did he see behind him?

Public humiliation and Belittling him and how she just gave him away like that. She’s in no way mom of the year. To me it gave the message of it’s ok to have to settle and deal with a mom like that her actions and ways of parenting were not ok. Whole episode gave me chills for real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom