FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I just wanna see the main storyline progress fam. I'm cool with having 1, maybe 2 of those one-off episodes, but it's been like every other week this season. hopefully this week's is the last.

anyone know how many total eps this season?

Funny you mention that because I was in the unpopular opinion thread from a few years ago and that’s why dudes were saying they don’t watch white comedies because of that exact reason.

Nah that's a fact. White men are super obsessed with penis, regardless of sexual orientation
I don't know who makes the show. If it's a Chinese, Mexican, American or French factory...but they literally talked about the above in episode three. Like it's self aware. GATA and Cole weren't cool with the grab bag and how Blacks cannot perpetuate an image or behave like that. White Privilege. Or maybe Greek and Roman culture...passed down to today.

That one episode where Lil Dicky was being interviewed by the Breakfast Club was on some fourth-wall ish.

Crazy thing is the fantasy displayed in Dave is within the realm of possibility. Whereas some of those episodes in Atlanta...are not.

Things that worked for me this episode:

It really be your own. Be weary of all these race folks that sound like different sides of the same coin. There be a lot of Candace Owens' out there that just cater to black folks instead of white folks. Any black speakers that don't have ANY mention of black responsibility for our problems should be held up to scrutiny.

I don't know who needs to hear this but I got BLM vibes from the roundtable.

Private companies do not care unless it hits their bottom line. People this needs to be highlighted and underlined. Up until George Floyd I always rolled my eyes at diversity statistics in the companies I worked at. IT would almost always state women populations in their statistics (sorry not a minority) And vaguely mention black employees never accounting for role/seniority.

Last edited:
I like the characters in ATL more. The actors are clearly capable (if Donald really did play Teddy that's wild). But...Dave consistently focuses on the characters and development two seasons skraight.

But is any Dave episode better than the Teddy Perkins, Barbershop episodes?

Things that worked for me this episode:

It really be your own. Be weary of all these race folks that sound like different sides of the same coin. There be a lot of Candace Owens' out there that just cater to black folks instead of white folks. Any black speakers that don't have ANY mention of black responsibility for our problems should be held up to scrutiny.

I don't know who needs to hear this but I got BLM vibes from the roundtable.

Private companies do not care unless it hits their bottom line. People this needs to be highlighted and underlined. Up until George Floyd I always rolled my eyes at diversity statistics in the companies I worked at. IT would almost always state women populations in their statistics (sorry not a minority) And vaguely mention black employees never accounting for role/seniority.
BLM (especially those women who spent all that bread) & DeRay were alluded to in this episode

E0A0FF11-FA8A-490E-B22C-859D812DA561.png

They done gentrified jollof

Van hasn't been the same since Pac got snuffed, or am I tripping
Nah. She was off before that. Why did she take the trip in the first place? And no judgments...isn't she a teacher? Who taking care of lil man? Earn has to tour for his job.

Her giving up the yams to Darius. Stealing. Disappearing. She skraight wilding.

She was getting ice at 4am. Nothing says Darius smashed. :lol:

Everyone probably had their own room.
So...we haven't talked about this...

This whole season could be Earn transitioning to the after life due to COVID-19, Bird Flu, SARs, etc.

But if it's not...what's the explanation for Earn's sickness?

And what's the reason a grown human being is getting ice at 4 AM in the morning? She was rubbing ice on Darius grape fruits and chest.

Gotta stop projecting.

This might be a shock but shows have aired post 2020 without incorporating the pandemic into the storyline.
Not projecting. But you don't think it was weird they alluded to him having some type of flu like symptoms?

They dropped it afterwards. So it doesn't matter.

Nah. She was off before that. Why did she take the trip in the first place? And no judgments...isn't she a teacher? Who taking care of lil man? Earn has to tour for his job.

Her giving up the yams to Darius. Stealing. Disappearing. She skraight wilding.
Nah she lost her job as a teacher close to the end of season 2 when she stated her drug test would come back positive. I thought that might be the reason why she came out there but who knows.

When Earn woke up, was that the same room him and Van were in or a different one?

Coughing is weird on a show with characters such as Teddy Perkins and Tobias Walner...

Picking up on everything but missing something as simple as if Van/Earn were in the same room when they pretended to be engaged/lied to get the free room and covers were pushed back like someone else was there and he was looking at that spot when he woke up.

When Earn woke up, was that the same room him and Van were in or a different one?

I had that question too…

They Lowkey got a theory that the show is on some Mr. Robot **** with Van…

If it was a different room that kinda lends to that theory…but maybe not cuz Darius was also with her

Word to all the random sub plots they come up with
One Hundred
Maybe he just had flu-like symptoms.
Why bring it up? If it didn't lead to anything? Maybe, in light of things, maybe there was some social commentary that was trying to be conveyed.

But as 6pac said...not the first time. We never saw how Earn/Paperboi resolved their issues. We just fast forwarded from going on the first European tour to now a future one.

Back
Top Bottom