FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

:lol: Darius pretending to pay while paperboi funding his entire trip.

I can only imagine this how it be for entertainers.

Last edited:
Great episode… I love the introspective Paperboi episodes, they always blurring the lines between reality and his imagination

****** really had the white Liam Neeson pop out lol at the cancel club of all places

Them white kids stealing playing catch with the baby was wild.

Earn a real one fasho

Oh you really gonna like the next episode then. :lol: :lol:

yea if they going get weird, I’d rather them go that route

makes sense with what we’ve seen from paperbo all season, so him being high and paranoid and questioning shh

but don’t need Chet out chere being encouraged

The kids stealing the baby is so left field I think it might be true. Glover always doing that

The kids stealing the baby is so left field I think it might be true. Glover always doing that

i took it like one of those invisible car bits, just random as hell and out of left field

You know Al's always questioning Earn but Earn's really done as much stepping up as he can.

Maybe it's time for him to start questioning Darius. Which he probably never will. Cause I'd be tight if we both start tripping and you just take off :lol:

Yeah so far, Darius smashing van and letting Al go on a trip alone Smfh.

Amsterdam is nothing to mess with alone as a newbie, especially that red light district.

Curious if Al’s mom is dead 👀

You know Al's always questioning Earn but Earn's really done as much stepping up as he can.

Maybe it's time for him to start questioning Darius. Which he probably never will. Cause I'd be tight if we both start tripping and you just take off :lol:

Think this episode is the real switch

Think he was willing to let shh with Darius slide (think the handcuff with the briefcase).. but you could see there was a clear level of annoyance before the trip

And then you have dude abandoning dude during the trip.. and one of the things he was subconsciously concerned about, earn then answered afterwards on top of earn being the one to find him and take care of him and Darius is nowhere to be seen

Yeah so far, Darius smashing van and letting Al go on a trip alone Smfh.

Amsterdam is nothing to mess with alone as a newbie, especially that red light district.

Curious if Al’s mom is dead 👀

I have gone alone. It’s not like what they’re making it.

I do believe his mother passed.

Yea Darius just there to annoy everybody, and yo doing a great job of that :lol: …But every entourage got some useless ppl around cuz they fam/friends

Back
Top Bottom