FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

IrCNuYL.jpg

Amazing episode. They weaved real life and fake-but-very-believable together perfectly, and even though the plot felt heavy the jokes never felt out of place. Probably top 5 of the series level work, in my opinion.

:lol: @ Harrison Ford being the white dude that was allowed in the mix, Adina Howard getting a namedrop, and the ****ing Goofy costume pieces in the crime scene photos.

This is all the more funnier to me when I looked up the Goofy movie and I can't find a single black person involved :lol:

The ep ending calling it the blackest movie ever :lol:

https://blacknerdproblems.com/20-ye...most-underrated-nerd-classic-of-all-time/amp/

So this is from 2015… I remember a lot of blogs and think pieces saying this about the Goofy Movie back then. Donald is always good about digging up those internet/blog tales and bringing them to life! Excellent execution. Brilliant episode. As some had mentioned, top tier epiosode in the entire series. Up there with Teddy Perkins for me.

This episode was dope. Reminded me of season 1.

Season 3 was better than season 4 though

Camp ground guy speaks to earns daughter, daughter doesn't speak back and parents don't make the child acknowledge that an adult is speaking to her... So she needs to speak back.

Perfect mirror of today's society.

Had to look up who Andrew Wyeth was to get the Alfred’s World reference.

Not my favorite episode but another poignant view of one of the show’s central characters. Can’t believe we didn’t get another Darius one.

Paperboi should’ve watched a video on how to skin a hog and harvest it for food lol.

Loved that episode because A Goofy Movie is one of my favorite Disney movies of all time next to Aladdin.

Back
Top Bottom