FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

called ***** a palm tree

sabu.png
sabu.png
sabu.png

if FX having certain commercials on during Atlanta on previous weeks to build up to this week, that shhh is genius  

no madea commercials tonight or that girl rapping about cigarettes 
nerd.gif

still got kevin hart thou
mean.gif

if FX having certain commercials on during Atlanta on previous weeks to build up to this week, that shhh is genius  

no madea commercials tonight or that girl rapping about cigarettes :nerd:

still got kevin hart thou :smh:

She is the only person I've ever heard say the word "bold" with a lisp.

Harrison's attire before his surgery
roll.gif

the mom jeans.. grey new balance.. shirt tucked in.. then the whole dialogue in the mirror
roll.gif

no madea commercials tonight or that girl rapping about cigarettes :nerd:

still got kevin hart thou :smh:

She is the only person I've ever heard say the word "bold" with a lisp.

Man I thought this chick was bout some smoke and chill talkin bout "warm hole, bowl" or what the hell ever.

wtf lmao....that was off the wall so much but i aint even mad. the community and time and eric vibes were strong.

does anyone know that theme song from the montague show>?? sounds so familar

and is that the dude in the memes? the one that disappears? leanandacusuines friend i think....

Did I really just see people drinking Mickeys out of champagne glasses on FX. I thought it was part of the show for a quick sec

paper boi dying or talking when they pan away from him.. or coming from or going to commercial break got me rolling

wtf lmao....that was off the wall so much but i aint even mad. the community and time and eric vibes were strong.

does anyone know that theme song from the montague show>?? sounds so familar

and is that the dude in the memes? the one that disappears? leanandacusuines friend i think....

Yeah that's him. Nileseyy Niles/Retro Spectro

Back
Top Bottom