FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

High quality dining when you plan to lay on the couch. Its right next to the dispensary and liquor store...they know exactly what they doin

Dave Chappelle influences all over the show.

It's cool, but Dave did do it better.
Black Justin Beiber and Transracial skits were all inspired by Black Bush and Black KKK wizard.

I watch this show for the messages too and aesthetically it's amazing. I just don't find it that funny.

Black Justin Beiber and Transracial skits were all inspired by Black Bush and Black KKK wizard.
Not seeing this. The transracial stuff started with Rachel Dolezal.

Black comedians pretending they're white been a thing. Going back to before Pryor.

Last edited:

Not seeing this. The transracial stuf started with Rachel Dolezal.

Black comedians pretending they're white been a thing. Going back to before Pryor.

A few pages back Glover said he was inspired of Dave Chappelle; I see it.

That episode was brilliant.

I was streaming and thought the dodge commercials were real. Even had the line about being a professional driver at the bottom. :lol:

So much truth dropped and the delivery was excellent.

I was :rofl: when the mom said "I wanna be Rihanna"

roll.gif
roll.gif
Soooooooooo many quotes

laugh.gif
Commericals were hilarious, episode was real good. The BAN station intro looking like Centric and VH1 Soul
laugh.gif
Everything is on point about this show.

You would think Glover would be out of touch being in Hollywood for so long but this show is filled with little gems.

Brahs I lost it so many times with Harrison :lol:

"What IPAs do you have on tap"

"He doesn't even live in this neighborhood"

:lol:

Not seeing this. The transracial stuf started with Rachel Dolezal.

A few pages back Glover said he was inspired of Dave Chappelle; I see it.
I'm not disagreeing with him being inspired by Dave Chappell, just the specific skits you named. A few posts up I said this show reminds me more of Chappelle than Boondocks.

I mean the transracial skit is literally by the dude in the ep. That was his schtick word to his youtube.

Last edited:
Watched this episode a third time last night and it's genius. It gets better every watch.

Dude in the commercial with the phone number was on the bus in episode 1 telling Ern to eat the sandwich then he bounced 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom