FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I thought by now Paper Boi had recorded an entire project/mixtape/demo/EP.

Nobody only records one song gets big and has nothing else.

Desiigner bum *** literally only had Panda, a number 1 song & nothing else :lol:

It can happen haha
He eventually had other songs after the first hit died down though.

Al had his hit for no more than a few months now.

The bigger the hit the longer you have until you release another single or your entire project. Not to mention if you do a remix. Word to Soulja Boy.

He eventually had other songs after the first hit died down though.

Al had his hit for no more than a few months now.

The timespan between Panda & his first mixtape was a couple months. Plus Paperboy seems more like a local hit in the show. Im just saying it is possible since it just happened recently irl lol

Cardi B got an entire mixtape catalog though. That's that NYC grind.

This is more so them not having another hit not having recorded any other songs.

That would make them one hit wonders.

Dudes were thinking Al literally had no other songs recorded :lol:

The timespan between Panda & his first mixtape was a couple months. Plus Paperboy seems more like a local hit in the show. Im just saying it is possible since it just happened recently irl lol
I get what you saying.

I'm just speaking on that there's no way a rapper gets one big hit and hasn't entered the studio since.

Right. Look at Cardi B, playboy carti, etc.

These new trash dudes got 1 song and blow for 5 months then people move on to the next 1 song new dude.

Nah Carti had 100s of songs on Soundcloud way before Magnolia & his album came out lol. Cardi had mixtapes but this guy Desiigner really aint have ANYTHING out before Panda. Ish is still unreal to me :lol:

Paper boi had a mixtape out in the first episode of season 1. Songs we’ve heard about so far are:

Paper boi
***** Relevance
Running the Streets
The song they talked about on Montague that had the transphobic lyrics.
Illuminati Sex
Song they tried to play at the streaming company.
Song that just went gold because of lilysmom_11 :lol:(could be the same song they tried to play at the streaming company)

I thought by now Paper Boi had recorded an entire project/mixtape/demo/EP.

Nobody only records one song gets big and has nothing else.
First episode of season one he mentions a mixtape and Earn tells him he needs to cut the skits.

We need to hear Mucking.

Back
Top Bottom