FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Yea I’m not even gonna pretend like I get this episode..

Right, Darius always mentioning 'vibes' but this Pinocchio lookin dude aint creep him out from jump?? I'm still trying to figure out why they mentioned to keep the volume on my TV turned up..

I wonder....if....Teddy represents Donald’s you know, not so black side and Teddy’s brother is his creative side. Idk...

DaEN_NtV4AArNwA

1519421519_e56bd5214879d038dfc5765cede37a91.jpg

Benny’s shirt was already bloody when he shot teddy. Did Teddy try to kill Benny in the attic?
Yeah, while Darius was carrying the piano outside he stopped and saw he was blocked in, he then heard a shot but wasnt aware it was a gun shot cuz he still thought Teddy and Benny were the same person.

Teddy most likely went to the attic after Darius left, went to the basement and shot Benny then went back upstairs to watch that vid of Benny and his father.

Who’s that next to Pac BP and Fresh Prince? CharlangethaGod?
Only ppl I'm not sure of is that guy and the woman in between MLK Jr and Training Day Denzel. I think it's Jada.

The idea of Will, Pac, and T'Challa is mad funny to me for some reason :lol:

Who's that so I know to check if I hit Austin while everyone else on line for Franklins.

Franklin's is overrated... also, getting in line at 5-6 a.m. while being surrounded by hipsters until lunch time is not worth it.

John Mueller is the best IMO. As in Louie Muller Barbecue in Taylor, TX. Had JMueller BBQ until his sister drove him out and changed it to La Barbecue. He started up John Mueller Meat Co. which he had to shut down for tax reasons. Now he has Black Box Barbecue in Georgetown, TX. I hope this one sticks, cause I can't see him getting another shot after this.

Dude is the king.
https://www.travelchannel.com/videos/austins-jmueller-bbq-0186600

Snow's BBQ in Lexington is Texas Monthly's #1
https://www.texasmonthly.com/food/lexington-snows-bbq/

Yeah it’s Rih...

Buddy just uploaded this in Feb, I wonder if they reshot that scene and added that part or are were these cats still filming in Feb.

Episode was tense af but still had it’s funny moments

Teddy: I found that it never quite grew out of its adolescence.

Darius: No... I wouldn’t say that. You know we got Jay Z, he’s like 65 :lol:

The father who drops off Emilio Estevez in the breakfast club line had me rolling.

Subtle MJ reference with the
3727D90C-B34A-4FC2-84E5-E4D415C5AF2D.gif

Was legit shook when Teddy pulled out da musket :lol:

Teddy hated having to take care of his bro or hated that he was the famous one? Or was he just trying to make sure the museum would be a for sure money maker?

Had to watch it a second time. I enjoyed the episode but damn I have so many questions and I know we won’t get any answers.

Back
Top Bottom