FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

From the trailer it looked like they would go more towards the artsy fartsy route. :nerd:
When I saw two episodes already out I figured one would be completely unrelated to what was going on in the story arc. >D
Hoping it gets better. :wink:
That barber episode from last season still makes me :rofl:

I’m hindsight, I think that first episode had everything to do with the story arc. It set the stage for the season by showing white folks wildin’. Seems to be a lot more black/white interactions this season due to the locale, which will lend to more commentary on that relationship dynamic.

On another note, I found this video interesting and informative….

The only ep I saw, and I can't even remember the overall plot line from it. Just one scene when dude was in a fast food spot and wanted a kids meal cuz he was broke and the chick wouldn't sell it to him because he didn't have a kid with him, lol. The absurdity of that **** had me rolling.

A579669B-E8F9-4176-975F-0C01BD0CF37F.gif
9CBB8157-6F78-4BE3-99EE-B6504196A9D1.gif
932D59D2-1C00-483E-A10C-30F372E583B9.gif
DE54CFB3-4684-4A69-814C-A5BB602B4A08.gif
F6B90D72-A714-4F8D-9BA6-651B271E6E06.gif
1E1AF1A3-7A1A-4CC0-B278-7DF0A7E8CFAA.gif

There were a couple other stories like that one as well. With more black kids growing up with white kids.. you’re seeing them “act out” more for their attention.. to the point where this is now a workplace stereotype. Literally HR will hire you to do exactly what Larry did in his classroom for your supervisor.

Damn at that story being real

Held off on even watching that S3E1 ep cuz I knew they were going in some weird unnecessary dark direction once we already got the gist, glad bruh survived tho lol.

I’m intrigued.

They was on Chance The Rappers *** wit Clark County now they on Travis Scott *** wit this TJ ***** lol.

Also thought Paper Boi was finna learn bout them parties Katt Williams was talking about when everyone just randomly left his ***

Man this first episode was just weird asf. But I kinda get it. Some of these kids are bad asf and don’t realize what they have until they get sent away. Then they want to appreciate it. But also shows how ppl collect foster kids for checks.

Edit: was about halfway thru. Haven’t finished yet.

Episode 3 had me tfff rolling :rofl:
Idk if it was cuz I was high afff but I couldn’t stop lolin through the whole show.
Nando’s tree when Alfred got robbed 💀

It was def crazy. Season seems to be about @#$& people so far.

Still trying to figure out the Van thing. She probably was in the hallway at 4 am. She was wilding this episode.

Van tripping tripping. Stealing, pushing people in the pool lol. Lmfao @ the darius support group

Back
Top Bottom