G.o.D. Jewels - 'Glimpse of Destiny' - Download link on Pg. 1

Dope! Artwork bruh! Been a fan since Greatness Opens Doors.. Hit me on the PM if you need any eye candy.. Lets live out our dreams bruh ain't nothing stopping us!

The voice effect on LeGone James worked for me........
But on Dubai...... Terrible

Spirits is my favorite song.

First time i hear Hero George spit. wish he would have used his voice.
Solid Tape.

Jewels Delivered and with a very different sound.

The voice effect on LeGone James worked for me........
But on Dubai...... Terrible

Spirits is my favorite song.

First time i hear Hero George spit. wish he would have used his voice.
Solid Tape.

Jewels Delivered and with a very different sound.
Same ways about the voice effect. 

Overall lyrics are always on point, and quality on point. That production is 
pimp.gif
, Hero really did some wonderful work on this one!

Tape was definitely good. Improved a lot and I like how it's more the lyrics. Everything makes sense and flows well.

Only thing I don't like is the jewels meets auto tune combo. Not a fan of that for his voice.

Besides that tape is :pimp:

This is easily his weakest project. Not really sure what he was going for with this. To me it sounds like some experimental type ish, reminds me of Common's Electric Circus. Also seems like it was trying to be more musical and less about lyrics like Kanye's Twisted Dark Fantasy. This is definitely a more commercially oriented sound overall with the beats and singing hooks. Either way it's just flat out bad IMO. He barely even uses his actual voice on the whole album. It's either autotune or some homo girly sounding voice. I like spirits and maybe one or two others but the rest is horrible. Don't see him gaining any new fans with project. Huge disappointment to me and I'm one of his biggest fans. 

This is easily his weakest project. Not really sure what he was going for with this. To me it sounds like some experimental type ish, reminds me of Common's Electric Circus. Also seems like it was trying to be more musical and less about lyrics like Kanye's Twisted Dark Fantasy. This is definitely a more commercially oriented sound overall with the beats and singing hooks. Either way it's just flat out bad IMO. He barely even uses his actual voice on the whole album. It's either autotune or some homo girly sounding voice. I like spirits and maybe one or two others but the rest is horrible. Don't see him gaining any new fans with project. Huge disappointment to me and I'm one of his biggest fans. 
tired.gif
I feel the same way.  I wanted THE LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sorry but this joint is underwhelming imo...i feel son found his sound with greatness opens doors...there was no need to swerve outta that lane
once again no hate just my opinion

This sounds like something TIME would like :rofl:. I can mess with a couple tracks, but disappointing to say the least. Sounds less like Jewels, and more like these other dudes

i'm sorry but this joint is underwhelming imo...i feel son found his sound with greatness opens doors...there was no need to swerve outta that lane
once again no hate just my opinion
Yeah I agree.

Man if you reading Jewels...keep spittin man.  We need more material.  I appreciate the quality of your presentation and attention to details....which is rare.  But we need more fire bars.  We need them crazy lyrics and that content that makes us say "he's different".  Don't blend in when you are a standout.  I listened to this and got the same feeling I did when I heard that new Juelz tape.  Dudes have a lane, dudes have talent, but they don't capitalize on that.  I don't wanna here no damn auto tune.  I don't wanna here about "haters".  I wanna here why you the best.  I wanna hear WHY you are cold not just "I'm cold". 

I just hope we get more music before 2014.  This ain't gonna get G.O. where he needs to be. 

This joint seems like a transitional project. I can see this somewhat broadening his fan base. Not personally feeling the whole thing but I can understand the direction.

This joint seems like a transitional project. I can see this somewhat broadening his fan base. Not personally feeling the whole thing but I can understand the direction.

Same thought.

Just not my cup of tea. Glory or Death is still my favorite project, but also my musical taste admittedly is stuck in the past and he and others have moved forward.

Back
Top Bottom