G.o.d. Jewels? What Happened To Him?

Tried looking dude up and it seems like most of his old tapes are off the net, I got lucky and found an old Bandcamp page that still had a lot of his old stuff. Doesn't look like he's too active on social media either.

But what happened man? Bro was uber talented and could out rap most of these dudes. Vision and bars was out of this world. I remember thinking there was no way he wouldn't get on because he was basically the whole package.

Any info? Is he done rapping?

:nerd:

When I cant find any new stuff from a rapper I just figure they hung it up or real life issues.

Similar with The Boy Illinois too.

Both dope Chi artists but you can only keep trying to get on before there's no deal offer or fan movement propelling you forward and then you gotta realize you getting older and gotta pay those bills doing something else.

you can only keep trying to get on before there's no deal offer or fan movement propelling you forward and then you gotta realize you getting older and gotta pay those bills doing something else.

**** sad

most rappers get tired of working on music for weeks and months at a time to only get 1,000 spins and no support...

you gotta pay to play in the industry if you want to get a bigger fanbase... itll cost about 20 to 30k just to get your single off the floor..

Back
Top Bottom