G R A N D S L A M >> Agassi collection >> + special oscillate >>

Hello,

HUGE THANK YOU to those who helped me gather all this collection : mimico, le.vince and retrokid.

In my opinion the Agassi line comes as the best line just behind the Jordan legacy. There is at least one pair of each model except from the air zoom beyond+that I really didn't like as well as the last model which name I can't recall.
I also added a custom air zoom oscillate. I used the retro from 2001 black/white, to come as close as possible to the pair that Sampras wore in the end of the1997 season. Unfortuneatly this colorway was never released.

Enjoy !!!!!!

This air tech challenge I low is a women's colorway quite hard to find.

LTD anyone ?

Who said that hybrids were created recently ???? Check the middle top row.

No comments ! 2nd LTD

3rd LTD and just below a pair of PE with grass court sole. Agassi won his first Grand Slam (Wimbledon 1992) with them : thanks Alex !

First air zoom pair.

LTD collection.....not complete BTW. From the colorways I have seen I'm missing the black/grey and white/black air tech challenge III. So from what Iknow there is a total of 5 LTD colorways. Somebody correct me If I'm wrong.

Custom air zoom oscillate. Nike please release this colorway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by serban25
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
gotta be my fave agassi shoe

Hello:

Serban, GREAT great collection! Agassi is definitely a sneaker icon and just looking at all the styles through the years, and you definitely have some niceAgassi heat up there. Looking forward to seeing what else you pick up
glasses.gif

Regards:

Alex.

Andre's and Sampra's
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
. Very nice. The peak of tennis after the Borg/McEnroe era.

Very nice collection
pimp.gif

Nice to see somebody go after stuff that you truly like and not follow the crowd. You've got some real vintage heat, and
don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Lots of dudes don't understand what it's like to not have the luxury go to a sneaker spot and pickup
what you're after, much less chase down shoes that are nearing obscurity. Looks like your perseverence has paid off so far
pimp.gif

nice collection....i wouldnt rock any of em but still way to put work in for rm.

good stuff serban! i think you might be missing one... i vaguely remember an agassi that had the max 180 unit? anyone know what i'm talking about?!?

Back
Top Bottom