G-Unit Beg For Mercy appreciation thread

[VIDEO]

such a classic CD, i can literally listen to it from start to finish. i can imagine how this would of sounded with Yayo on it. :lol: 50, Buck & Banks both compliment each other on it, plus you got epic production from Dr. Dre, Scott Storch, Hi-tTek & Jake One :pimp:[/VIDEO]

I remember mom buying this from Walmart (censored FTL :smh:)

I don't know the entire album, (even though I have it on my cpu lol)

I Smell ***** >>

My dude really embedded the entire album though
laugh.gif

Album was flames though.

The Intro

My Buddy

Betta Ask Somebody

Salute You

Beg For Mercy

Gangstat Sh*t

G'd Up

^^^^ best tracks. IDK about listen to all the way through though cause true to form, Wanna Get To Know You, Groupie Love, Smile, and Baby You Got sucked because rap songs about women are usually bad. Album was dope overall though.

Last edited:
was just listening to this today, i had to make a appreciation thread. most music ages terribly but this is just a refreshing as it was 10 years ago.

that intro was so cold :smh: :x :pimp:

poppin them thangs, stunt 101, smile, & wanna get to know you still get spins to this day.

Classic..

I know that there will be problems in g-unit because the game wasn't on this album..
Man this album would've been 
eek.gif

Now that I think about it why the **** wasn't he on here? I remember him being in the In Da Club video was he just on Aftermath at that point? 

50 always gets clowned for having one hot album but he had about 4

get rich
beg for mercy
massacre
get rich soundtrack

50 always gets clowned for having one hot album but he had about 4

get rich
beg for mercy
massacre
get rich soundtrack

The Massacre is severely underrated & hated on a lot mainly because of "candy shop" & 50 feuding with everybody at the time. The only weak tracks on there were Candy Shop & So Amazing. GRODT soundtrack was good too.

Definitely not a listen from start to finish album, nor a classic.

As others have touched on, the album is pretty much split into two vibes -the gangsta half is nice, but the "ladies" half, instantly forgettable.

Appreciated though, simply because G'd up and Beg for mercy are killer workout songs and both still get regular rotation on the gym playlist.

i remember riding around with my boys smoking "stress" in the 11th grade bumpin gangsta ish in my boys integra.

this period of music was ill, had all them g-unit tapes.

buck had heat!! 

Actual listened to this the other week...it was my first time in at least 2 years....still sounded :pimp:

The Massacre was severely under rated it's slightly beneath GRODT in terms of quality. The albums were identical I'm terms of format and subject matter and some of the songs on The Massacre are better.

Baltimore Love thing > 21 questions for example.

Back
Top Bottom