G20 Protests in Toronto...

^ SMH, dudes were just singing the national anthem
on the other hand,
roll.gif
@ the cop who tripped

this %%!+ is wild crazy

that was as peaceful of a protest as you can get..what the #%+* they charge for?

secret arrest powers..#*@#$!$ nuts

this %%!+ is wild crazy

that was as peaceful of a protest as you can get..what the #%+* they charge for?

secret arrest powers..#*@#$!$ nuts

Originally Posted by nwt

lol @ people protesting $1 billion being spent on security - every broken window justifies the security

I wonder why people didn't complain when $40 billion was spent during the beijing Olympics? oh well - i have no problem with protesters, but the minute a small business is effected is the minute i lose all respect for those doing the damage and the security is definitely justified immediately
You fell for it, man.

Originally Posted by nwt

lol @ people protesting $1 billion being spent on security - every broken window justifies the security

I wonder why people didn't complain when $40 billion was spent during the beijing Olympics? oh well - i have no problem with protesters, but the minute a small business is effected is the minute i lose all respect for those doing the damage and the security is definitely justified immediately
You fell for it, man.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by JDocs

90406880.jpg
I wouldn't go that far...but the government def let the riots happen to justify spending all that money. Like what cops really leave their vehicles unattended in the middle of a riot taking out all personal belongings before hand

It is not too far off. My friend was telling me about a documentary she saw on youtube about agent/inside cops dressing as protesters and starting riots at a particular Montreal protest that happened.

do you have a link?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by JDocs

90406880.jpg
I wouldn't go that far...but the government def let the riots happen to justify spending all that money. Like what cops really leave their vehicles unattended in the middle of a riot taking out all personal belongings before hand

It is not too far off. My friend was telling me about a documentary she saw on youtube about agent/inside cops dressing as protesters and starting riots at a particular Montreal protest that happened.

do you have a link?

Back
Top Bottom