Galaxy foam LC

Sorry to tell you, but they look fake, im looking mines right and the shape of the front area looks off, and the red pull tag looks too big. If you want to take better pictures and post them up and ill compare yours to mines

I dont have a pair, but the first picture looks fake, second picture looks legit though. anyone else want to weigh in?

Need a side pic, n dude is right tag looks a lil big, tell him take the wooly sign away is u see the bottom it fake.... Need more pics 1st one believe it or not looks sorta ok usually the fake flat sides not shape of foot

Last edited:
those who say FAKE better go check your eye to the doctor immediately. those foams galaxy are clearly legit, the fake one is very easy to distinguish based on galaxy print it self :smh:

need more pics , anybody selling expensive shoes that doesnt send about 10 pics is always suspect to me

def need more pics side angel and of carbon like i said even if that angle pic if he sent that with no "wooly" tag in it you could tell

Well considering the Yeezys next to it are real, I'd say his credibility is there. The foams look authentic but get a side picture to be safe.

They look legit. The foam body curves in the back, the fakes are usually pretty boxy and squared.

Hard to tell by the pics.  Need a closer shot of the carbon fiber kick plate and toe box.  By the graphics alone, these appear to be authentic

These are real...i dont know what other people are talking about. Fake foams are so easy to spot these are 100% real

Back
Top Bottom