Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Im pretty sure Nikestore responded to kids tweet and said "these will not be restocked" on RD. I like these random restocks though gives us hope we will snag it later on and eventually we all will get lucky.

Ughhh so bummed :smh: Slept through this one, woke up a little later checked my phone, and saw this. God I just can't get a 10 or 10.5 to save my life. Damn. :smh:

Im pretty sure Nikestore responded to kids tweet and said "these will not be restocked" on RD. I like these random restocks though gives us hope we will snag it later on and eventually we all will get lucky.
There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun." 

Last edited:
There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun." 
Hahahahaha!

Bane!

Damn i go to eat and come back just to see i missed a restock. I wanted a second pair. Oh well congrats to those that copped.

People are trading size12-13 crown jewels for these??
nerd.gif
NO!
roll.gif

Grabbed the IV's with ease this AM and went back to bed....woke up to go to work and check my phone and see a tweet that these restocked, but I was 7mins late LOL....damn why did I go back to sleep!? Oh well...already got a pair of these and would have used a 2nd pair for trade bait......

Congrats to all that snatched a pair on the restock though!!

I was up from 10am Wednesday until 7am today and woke up to a mini restock in text messages followed by a sold out message!!!
laugh.gif

Still made some nice moves last night though!
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they'd do their releasing and re-releasing at night. I'm always up till like 2am but I'm never getting up before 10 smh

Grabbed the IV's with ease this AM and went back to bed....woke up to go to work and check my phone and see a tweet that these restocked, but I was 7mins late LOL....damn why did I go back to sleep!? Oh well...already got a pair of these and would have used a 2nd pair for trade bait......

Congrats to all that snatched a pair on the restock though!!

Exactly my scenario... Oh we'll still happy was able to grab 2 IV's in my size!

Went to Mercer today to cop the black Friday forces but they didnt get the shipment, dude told me they had these in stock and the rest was history. Once word got out that they had em, it was over

Missed the restock, was hoping to get my size (11) but even as i clicked the link 10.5, 11 and 11.5 were already greyed out, everything else was "there" persay

I know some of y'all were at 21 Mercer today and for those that stood in line and didn't say anything while all of the VIPs did their thing, you guys are the reason this continues to happen. A lot of you got sent home empty handed because you refused to say anything. Your money is just as good as theirs. I wasn't there for the Zoom Rookies so it didn't matter to me, but this practice is appalling. People were allowed to buy multiple pairs instead of a one shoe limit.

Back
Top Bottom