Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Still no more info on the hat? I know the style # was posted in here earlier, if i go to my local champs with that number, will they be able to order it for me?
$50 on ebay isn't half bad... they are $36 to start with plus state tax if applicable. then add $3 shipping from a champs store your only saving like $7 and that's not counting the gas to drive to your local champs

$50 on ebay isn't half bad... they are $36 to start with plus state tax if applicable. then add $3 shipping from a champs store your only saving like $7 and that's not counting the gas to drive to your local champs
Thanks for this.. cheapest i see on Ebay is 53 shipped.

i need that shirt 
eek.gif
yeah I just got it on ebay, and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it

450 is the current going rate that is correct, but there are not so many around at the moment!

Picked up a pair worn once for $400 looked flawless in pics.. but we all know pics can be deceiving. Hope to get em in soon, been wanting these since drop.

A guy wants chuckposites and penny cloaks for his rookies... I'm thinking about if I can get the cloaks close to retail.. Good trade or nah?

yeah I saw the hoody in my local champs today. They just stocked them so if there is one near you I would go check it out

Last edited:
Man they are killing the galaxy print theme... Hoody is total overkill IMO after the release of the shirt and hat. not to mention all the stuff from last year

If anyone is still looking for the snapback, they have it at Champs in the Christiana Mall in Delaware.

Back
Top Bottom